Week 1 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crlyon

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
My 4 year old is in love with my iPad, but since I made the switch to using it as my primary computer recently, he's always waiting for HIS turn. This would give me the perfect excuse to buy myself the iPad2 and wrap the old one up for him for his upcoming 5th birthday in January.

boxer

May 11, 2009
Visit site
Apple convert

Please don't boo me. I've never owned an apple anything although I've had a smartphone since the very first Palm Treo was available. This year, I'm wanting to convert my computer, my smartphone and everything else to all Apple! Obviously, I could use financial help in that arena because it won't be cheap to get an Apply macbook, an I-phone 4S (I love SIRI) and hopefully an I-pad. This could take years! So, I would definitely like to win! Thanks TiPb!

aberrant.chicken

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
I want an iPhone 4s because, apart from having behaved very well this year, my iPhone 4 is giving me some issues and I can't imagine going on another device other than iPhone now....

architorture

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm a current android user on sprint dying a little inside because the 4s came around just after the return period on my evo expired. Therefore my only option is to wait about 2 years for my upgrade to kick back in or win one so that I may finally join the ranks of the iPhone owners!

gbernier

May 23, 2009
Visit site
The iOS device that I would love to receive would have to be the iPad 2.
I love reading iBooks and playing games but I'm reduced to a smaller screen on my iPhone 4.
Having a bigger screen would be amazing lounging on my couch :)

jobu3434

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I would LOVE to win an iPhone 4S to give to my wife for Christmas! She is stuck on Android and watching her phone freeze up and continue to have so many problems is just wrong!!!

Jackson5

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Help my legally blind brother

My brother Jake is 5 and is legally blind. Siri and the iPhones 4s would be such a big help and would bring light to his sometimes dark world. Thank.:)

bberrynewbie84

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
My DROID x is on it's last leg,and Im finally making that move to the IOS world and this would be a great introduction gift into the world of apple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urbanwoodsman1966