Week 1 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BryanTheRed

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Would love to have an iPhone 4S to used the awesome new camera and SIRI assistant. I work in the medical helicopter industry and can't begin to tell you how many times I put out my Iphone 4 to snap pics of different aircraft or scenery from the air, so the improved camera would be of great use! Not to mention I can then pass on my iPhone 4 to my new fianc?e and spread the Apple love and convert another user, all without spending our own much needed $$$ for the upcoming wedding! TiPb, help this fellow out!!!! :D

azntonyking

May 21, 2011
Visit site
man..i would love an iPad 2 for my rotations in hospitals. It would be so much easier to show patients what's actually wrong with them with pictures and models.

ranma100

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I think the Iphone 4S top all other phone , all the app , all the features , you just can 't really get enough of how amazing this device is . Also it represent USA , it the phone of U.S. that everyone in the world is using and we are proud to see that. So I would love to have the Iphone 4S or Iphone 5 ( to come ) as a Christmas / New Year present .... peace out , go U.S.

topypunk

May 6, 2009
Visit site
4S

So I can give my iPhone 4 to my 85 yr old grandmother who raised me. I want to be able to FaceTime with her as much as I can. Alsoto prepare her for when she gets an iPhone when her contract is up! :)

rachelleeann

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
I just got on the Apple bandwagon and am loving my iPhone 4 with Sprint! I would love to win this so I could add to my collection and get an iPad 2! I've been wanting a tablet for so long, but really can't afford it. It would make my work life so much easier, and make travelling a little more fun as well! The chance of winning this may be slim, but oh my! It would certainly be amazing if I did, and I'd be forever grateful! I <3 TiPb!!

resplendent2209

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I want iPhone 4S because no other Phone defeats the perfect combination of iOS with the iPhone 4S Hardware including Siri) and why from TiPb?

Simple - Best iOS Blog ever since the iPhone launch. There have been others but the quality at TiPb remains superior.

Gushue

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Me and my fianc? are getting ready to shoot our save the date video and I'd love for my mom to be able to watch it on a brand new kindle fire... WHOOPS I mean iPad 2

millergr

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Hope I will

I would love to win the contest. Because I would love to have a product from apple and recieve it from TIPB.com would be the best ever. I think I have been here for ever. But I just got registered today. But I have been on all the podcasts. I love the info you give to people before buying and what to get. Thanks for such good program. If I win I will make a video to promote the site.
Thanks again

coleabbott

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Please choose me!

I could really use this gift card. My iPhone 3GS is starting to show signs of its age now. It has become unbelievably slow, and the battery is worn out. I have a lot of time left on my contract before I can upgrade to a new iPhone. So this would really put a smile on my face for the holiday season!

Enforcer#IM

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
My first Apple product was a iPhone 3g, I upgrade to a 3gs and now an iPhone 4S (Skipped iPhone 4). Since the first 3g, my family is now going iPhones. I was not much of an Apple fan until iPhone 3g. Now I own several devices, I am looking forward to the next iPad to upgrade my iPad 1. Spring can not come fast enough.

MrJuice

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I want an iPhone 4s because: I let my wife use my cellphone upgrade so SHE could have the 4s and I got her old phone, and now im jealous and want one. Also, because my wife is addicted to tipb and I listen to your podcasts every week and this is my first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urbanwoodsman1966