My Review of the iPhone 15 Pro Model

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
It’s been a while since I have done a review on an iPhone, but I recently upgraded to an iPhone 15 Pro model after using my SE3 Red model for the past year and a half, I had passed on upgrading to the 14 Pro which was the first time ever I didn’t upgrade.

I did like the forum factor of the SE3 and the device has served me well, but after playing around with an 15 Pro at the Apple Store in Jacksonville while visiting my sister, I decided I had to have the new Pro model.

Prior to getting the SE3, I had always bought a pro model since the series was originally introduced. Well the new 15 Pro is exactly what I expected it to be and more.

First the device build quality, what can I say, its titanium, this is a first for me and I have been impressed. I bought the natural titanium model and a clear apple case and the device is beautiful and very well made and to me is lighter then my previous pro models, at least I feel it is.

The screen is big, snappy and bright and very easy to read and at my age and being I wear glasses, this is a big selling point to me. The touch screen is very responsive and easy to type using the factory keyboard.

Software, all my apps run beautifully on the device and I have had zero issues except for one app I had to reinstall which I think was because of my restore from SE3 backup. I have done two updates since getting the device and both installed perfectly.

Speed, as with all new Apple devices, they introduce a new processor and the this one in the 15 Pro is fast, my apps load quickly and what video I have watch runs very smoothly with zero lag.

Controls, all the push buttons seem to function the same as my previous Pro models. I do have to get use to the E-Sim concept, I am use to having a physical SIM card, but I understand it simplifies the manufacturing process and the carriers like it because it keeps folks on a particular network which is good for the carrier.

Camera, I am not going to get into great detail on the camera, because I was a pro photographer for many years and believe you can’t compare a iPhone image to one taken from a full frame sensor digital SLR.

But the images I have taken with the iPhone 15 are sharp, very detailed and the camera works very well in low light situations. I don’t do video, so I can say how the video quality is.

Overall I feel this is the best Pro model yet and that’s what I would have expected from Apple who never seems to amaze me. I feel the money was well spent and the iPhone 15 is a value added device and if you feel your budget can afford one, I say go for it, you won’t be disappointed.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77