Upgrading to the iPhone 15, from which model?

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Decided to upgrade my 14 pro to the 15 pro. My battery life has not been the best and i hope it is better on the 15. I only charge it at night. I have had it almost two yrs. Getting the blue. Will arrive Tuesday. I had been thinking about it for awhile and decided to pull the trigger on it.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Decided to upgrade my 14 pro to the 15 pro. My battery life has not been the best and i hope it is better on the 15. I only charge it at night. I have had it almost two yrs. Getting the blue. Will arrive Tuesday. I had been thinking about it for awhile and decided to pull the trigger on it.
Congratulations!!!

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Pleasant surprise. It was slated to receive originally on the 16th but the night of ordering, I got an email saying it would arrive on the 11th. All set up ! The blue is stunning. I had the 13 in blue and loved it. Glad the 15 pro is in the blue. It is lightweight.
I have a Kate Spade case coming from eBay new and I will get a screen protector on it Saturday when I am at work.
I wish Apple hadn’t discontinued leather cases because I really have liked them on my previous phones.

I have to inform everyone so that you don’t run into this problem. I had to for reasons change my phone number. I had thought that would work with everything on the phone. WRONG ! If you have to change your phone number be sure to reach out to Apple for changing it on your Apple ID. I couldn’t set it up because that portion of the set up was showing my old number. AND. I couldn’t change it because it didn’t recognize my new number. I couldn’t remember my password. SO I had to call Apple support and the rep was very helpful. Other than that, the setup as fast and easy.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I just gave my wife my iPhone 15 pro max to my wife . Looks like I am out of the rotation until next iphone comes out lol

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77