Pondering a iPhone 15 Titanium model

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I had always bought a pro model iPhone ever since they where introduced until my twin brother Don passed in 2021 and I started using his SE2 at the time and ended up upgrading to the SE3 because I really liked for forum factor of the device.

But, after seeing this new Titanium model being introduced on the new iPhone 15 Pro series has me really thinking of buying one. It may sound like a stupid question, but is this just a titanium finish or is the device actually made of titanium material?

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
It’s titanium and it’s

712140608b8396c9d657a2d23c88e132.png

3ee67b49b6ec170d06e07c1734260c30.png

Couldn’t just pick one .

Good luck in finding one it’s sold out at apple until November.

Reactions: akutch34

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I had always bought a pro model iPhone ever since they where introduced until my twin brother Don passed in 2021 and I started using his SE2 at the time and ended up upgrading to the SE3 because I really liked for forum factor of the device.

But, after seeing this new Titanium model being introduced on the new iPhone 15 Pro series has me really thinking of buying one. It may sound like a stupid question, but is this just a titanium finish or is the device actually made of titanium material?

I think it’s titanium wrapped over aluminum. But I could be wrong.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Probaly the natural titanium finish, as I said I am not in a hurry, my SE3 Red model has performed flawlessly and I can wait until the rush is over, being retired has its advantages.

Can’t go wrong with the natural titanium finish, it turns into a light blue at certain times.

Retired as well, but can’t seem to let of of the rush.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
The frame is grade 5 titanium as are the button covers.
The chassis is aluminum.

You can read more about it here:

The aluminum is thermally bonded to the grade 5 titanium, and the back is glass according to your link.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I'm getting ready to order a 15 Pro Max. I am having the worst time deciding on which color. I currently have a Pacific Blue 12 Pro, and when I compared my phone to the Blue 15 Pro Max, it's very similar. I love the color, but do I want to have it for another 2-3 years? I liked the Natural Titanium a lot but discovered that I liked the white and the black as well. What am I going to do??? LOL! It's good to have choices, I guess!

So right now, at this very minute, the Natural Titanium is the front runner, followed by the Blue, then the black and the white. I've pretty much ruled out the white, only because I use clear cases, and it yellows, it will be more noticeable. I've got a headache...

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm getting ready to order a 15 Pro Max. I am having the worst time deciding on which color. I currently have a Pacific Blue 12 Pro, and when I compared my phone to the Blue 15 Pro Max, it's very similar. I love the color, but do I want to have it for another 2-3 years? I liked the Natural Titanium a lot but discovered that I liked the white and the black as well. What am I going to do??? LOL! It's good to have choices, I guess!

So right now, at this very minute, the Natural Titanium is the front runner, followed by the Blue, then the black and the white. I've pretty much ruled out the white, only because I use clear cases, and it yellows, it will be more noticeable. I've got a headache...

I had a hard time as well.

Go for it Annie

• Haha
Reactions: Jude526 and Annie_M

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Do you find the 15 to be very snappy and fast ?
Yes, the device is fast and snappy and the screen is beautiful. I didn’t know how much I missed the pro series after using the SE series the past couple of years. Glad to have my iPhone Pro model back.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Thanks, I am trying to be more active on the forums, been a strange couple of years with my twin brother passing and I have had some health issues myself lately.

But I am looking forward to writing a review on the iPhone 15 Pro I just bought after I have had a week or so to put it through its paces.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site

I had the blue 12 pro too and on the 13 got the purple. I really loved the blue. It is a bit darker than the Pacific blue and Iam not a black phone color nor white. I got the blue and really like it.
The natural looked nice too. But in the end I did go with the blue. LOL

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I had the blue 12 pro too and on the 13 got the purple. I really loved the blue. It is a bit darker than the Pacific blue and Iam not a black phone color nor white. I got the blue and really like it.
The natural looked nice too. But in the end I did go with the blue. LOL
I struggled with making the decision and I agree that the blue is gorgeous. It's nice to have a change, but if models in the future come in a dark blue, I'll choose it!

Reactions: bakron1

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77