• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Week 1 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rogibaby

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Winning

I would love to win an iPhone 4s because I REALLY would love to give it to my father-in-law who's been bitten by the iPhone bug.

dubweiser

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I *NEED* this! My original iPad is painful compared to my new iPhone4S. I need to upgrade to an iPad 3 when they come out! Pick me pick me pick me!!!
:D

dlorenz21

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I am a stay at home dad with a 2 year old son and a 3 month old daughter. My son loves my IPhone 4 he is almost better with it than I am :) It amazes me just how simple apple's IOS devices are to use. They have taken the time and created a line of truly magical devices. What would I do if I one? I would get my son an IPod Touch and Get my self a 4S. That way I could keep my son happy and have Siri keep me organized. These kids are driving me crazy ;p

danmcg

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
The wife would love the new 4S for the sweet camera! She is an Instagram hound and can't wait to upgrade, but she has to wait another 15 months!

Aliip4

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Passion

Siri the extraordinary feature and the acclaimed best firmware device of the world thats what i have dreamed and to get it will be the most loving reality. Hope dream will come true only through Tipb. The most informative site i have ever visited. :)

Thackermtn

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
iOS Device Giveaway

I would love to be able to give my wife the iPad 3 when it's released in the Spring. She's always wanted one but we could never afford one. Our 10th anniversary is in March 2012, and since the newest iPad is usually announced then it would be a surprise that would take her breath away! Help me make this happen for her!

Kking

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I really love apple and I want to have everything they create. My friends tease me because I don't have the latest and greatest but if you guys can help me I would forever appreciate this :D

Westbrom1976

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
My crack

Apple has become my drug of choice. With the lose of my job and the cutting of cable I would love to win the apple tv or the iPad for my wife for Christmas. Good luck to everyone.:D:D

12nvidia

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
IOS5-IPhone 4S

In a word its just Amazing! The IPhone 4S is amazing. Siri is great and with the amazing photos and videos, I have seen what it can do. I want one:D

rightmuch

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
iPad for my wife

My family of 4 all have an iPhone 4, but right now an iPad is just not in our budget. Would love to be able to give a post Xmas present to my wife.

anon(3981)

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Just because they work

I want to have a new iPad2. Don't know if I could force myself to wait for the 3. In any case, these iDevices just simply work.

merlynmac

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
OMG OMG Pick Me!

Well I just ordered 2 iMacs but i can always use a new iPad! I use my 1st gen iPad for my photography business and it's great. I have to admit I spend almost as much time in FlipBoard on the iPad as well.

gusv65

Apr 10, 2010
Visit site
well, I'm told by my wife that I have ADD and are easily distracted particularly when I'm driving - so having an iphone 4s. I can concentrate more on the road be having Siri read and send texts. as well as calling or answering calls. not to mention the fact that is my close to my Bday and are coming up on a wedding aniverssary.

GusDoeMatik

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Only if

This is a difficult year. I'm working 3 times as hard to barely break even. This year the X-Mas tree isn't going to be filled with many presents. This economy has kicked us in the butt. The kids know we are struggling. But no matter what I will make sure they have a good X-Mas. Winning this gift certificate would help me in accomplishing that goal.

MrTurner90

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I would love to get a iPad three to go with my brand new 4s and I'm a first timer!!! Help me get better into the Apple ecosystem!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.