Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragingd

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Just wanted to give it to my dad as a gift. He has been waiting for the iphone to come to verizon for awhile. So it would make a good present for him.

silverado196

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
why i love tipd

Well after checking out crackberry for my bb they have nothing on this#1 iphone site. I will be getting my iphone in march so keep up the good work I check this site every day for all the up to date news and tips

Jolokia

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
This is an awesome contest TiPB!

I love you guys because you always have the latest info on iEverything!

If I need to learn how to Jailbreak my iphone, where do I go? TiPB

You guys rock.

Oh, and Georgia is awesome.

rjmccollam

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
A Verizon iPhone would be awesome. I could let my mom have it so we can FaceTime and she could see my daughter more often.

Keep up the good work TiPb

NYMoose

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I have to thank you for all the help I have received and receiving. Being new to IPhone from BB tour, was a huge change, but a pleasurable one. Thanks again. Anf if I won the iPhone I would give it to my son who is turning 16 tommorrow!

jslitwiller

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
finally!!! verizon iphone!

gotta love tipb for tracking this all along. and i love checking them for smaller stories larger sites might not be following!!

WatersWest

Apr 10, 2008
Visit site
for my mom

i would love a verizon iPhone for my poor mother, who has been using a 1st gen storm for 2+ years, waiting for something better.

micesol

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Why TiPb is so great!

Hi,
I own an iPad and an iTouch. I read TiPb everyday for learning about all kinds of things I can do to enhance my experience with these great Apple products. However, I don't own an iPhone. If I were to win this contest, naturally TiPb would be the greatest!
Thanks,
Michael

NDPTAL85

Dec 9, 2002
Visit site
I've loved TiPB ever since it was 'PhoneDifferent.com'. I'm a longtime SmartPhone Experts
member. I started out on the original TreoCentral.com site. I left Palm for the iPhone!
It's been great ever since!

Go TiPB!

Vincentg#IM

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
The Best

I so look forward to tapping on my Tipb icon every hour on my phone for the most up to date hot news. I love all the information that you guys give to all us users!! Thank you. May I now have the Verizon iPhone ? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brunnic