Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiltitech

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
the best out there

The best site for info on Iphone and Ipad I have ever seen. Love all the how to's and tips and of course iphone live and ipad live. Your site and the staff is the best. Keep up the good work. :):):):):):):)

iJDR

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
free iPhone...sign me up

Bout the OG iPhone at full price when it came out, really not looking forward to doing again

acm9782

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Why do I love TiPb so? Because it's such an amazing source for up-to-the-minute iPhone/iPad news and comprehensive product reviews. And the staff seem genuinely passionate about their work. I've been glued to the site for the past few months in order to compile enough information to make an informed decision on which device to get and on which provider. I'd love to be entered for the new iPhone. The good folks here have already helped me decide on the VZW iPhone... winning one would be awesome! Thanks TiPb!

Khaos

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
iLove Tipb because you guys stay updated more and you have different/better news then iPhoneHacks.com, ModMyi.com, Redmondpie.com, Ect. I read your news before theirs, sometimes it makes me think that they're getting (stealing) news from you guys and posting it up on their site in their own words (I just think that sometimes), well yeah, you guys are #1 on my list, great work! ;)

Pimp Lucious

Jul 19, 2009
Visit site
I love TipB because it gives an Android user the opportunity to experience the greatness of iOS and Apple hardware quality by giving away a free iPhone.

lmtemple

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I love TiPb

I love TiPb, because there is a ton of info and support! The forums feels like a "community". I have set TiPb as a website that pulls up for me automatically each day!!

joe18

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I love TiPb!!!!! Please let me win. Whenever I need news for iphone ipod and ipad, this is always the only site that I visit. I have been with big red since it was found and I would love to win it from you guys and have the most reliable and fastest network on my side.

mdbennett26

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Outstanding!

Verizon, the iPhone, AND TiPb together as one family! OUTSTANDING! I hope you can adopt me into your wonderful family by sending me an iPhone!

FjT

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
TiPb: What it means to me.

TiPb: What it means to me.

T is for "Terrific " site that you have
I is for "Insightful" articles that you write.
P is for "Philly Cheese Steak" cause I'm hungry and can't think of anything else fitting that starts with a "P".
B is for "Butylaminobenzyldimethylminoethanol" because its the longest word that starts with a B.

flex2k4

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Dear TiPB,

I would like to win the Verizon iPhone 4. Just keeping up with the site has kept my faith that I will soon be able to have an iPhone on VZW. Also I am not allowed to purchase one at launch by my company, until further notice...

thank you

mbadd

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I LOVE TiPb !!!

TiPb unequivocally has the best blog site bar none!!! I received an IPhone 3G 8 months ago from a friend and was looking for 1 site that I could learn the most about the IPhone, jailbreaking, and unlocking. It didn't take me long to locate TiPb and in retrospect I see that I visit this site far more than Yahoo which was my central spot of news. TiPb makes the IPhone fun and constantly interesting giving us an extremely comprehensive view that is current.

I look forward every Sunday and Wednesday to watching the podcast preempting me watching my favorite primetime TV shows; an no I don't have a DVR.

TiPb..you are the best and keep getting better and better!!

Yes, I'd be happy to humbly receive the IPhone 4..you got me for life TiPb.

Slympickens82

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
First off I want say tipb rocks! I've been an avid follower of the sit for about 8 months now. My friend originally told me about this awesome site, and I dont know what I would do without the super quick up to date posts. Everything I need to know about ios related topics I find here. Just want to say thanks guys and gals from tipb, you always keep me informed with latest and greatest ios news. Oh, and who wouldnt want to win a free iphone. Whoever wins an early congrats go's out to you. anyone who follows this site is already a winner IMO. Thanks again for the chance win awesome prizes and outstanding ios info.

maxer04

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Why i love it

I love TiPb because they're tweets are the most reliable source of iPhone news in the world. I check my twitter multiple times a day just to see what they have posted or if there is any exciting news. Love TiPb, will always support!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urbanwoodsman1966