• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

drew4410

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Verizon iphone

TIPB is where I come for all my iphone/ipad news. It is optimized for my iphone so i can look on here where ever and when ever I want. It is an addiction I have.

bjpiper

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I have learned to love this site while researching the iphones and ipads!

I started out knowing NOTHING at all about these items, as I'm not much into all this techy stuff, but now I feel educated enough to make an informed buying decision and actually speak to peers with the gadgets without sounding totally lost! Thank you so much!

I am holding out on the verizon iphone until this contest is over, crossing my fingers : ) as everyone else is I'm sure...if I'm not a winner I'll be right on the verizon site ordering mine too!

Thanks for having such a great site!

nauerbach

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
How do I love thee, let me spell the ways...

T - totally cutting edge cool
i - indescribably informative
P - patently in the know
b - best blog o' the millenium

(And while I'd love an iPhone, you guys rock even if I don't get it).

altd

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I have to admit, I own a droid. But I'm on TIPB everyday. There's no other place I trust more for my Apple news. If it wasn't for TIPB, I'd go crazy searching hundreds of tech blogs looking for the precious info and knowledge found right here!
TIPB will be the first bookmark on my Big Red iPhone.

nyred10

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I would love to be able to upgrade to an iPhone from my Droid, but being the poor student that I am, I can't afford it. I would really appreciate some assistance from TiPB!

torpedagger

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Tipb, you're the site from which I heard the announcement of the legendary Verizon iPhone. Now, it'd be great if I get one from you guys too! I love apple :D

Macboy74

Jul 20, 2009
Visit site
I love tipb so much that I am proposing marriage to the site. I now pronounce you man and site. lol Tipb is the first site I have in my bookmarks for all my iphone, ipad news. I would like to win the verizon iphone for my girlfriend so I can use mine. Thanks for the chance to WIN.

brettmychal

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Why I Love TIPB

TIPB is always updating the public to the most recent information regarding the iPhone, iPods, and iPads. It is the first thing I check in the morning to catch up on all the recent information. There has been many times that I have found things out first here before the issue became widely known.

462dave

Apr 10, 2010
Visit site
TiPb Keeps Me Up To Date Daily!

I subscribe to a number of iPad/iPod forums and read their blogs daily. TiPb is the best site of all because they really interact with their subscribers much more than the other blog sites. I feel well informed and I take advantage of all of the up-to-the-minute reviews, news and notices. Keep up the good work! You guys and gals are great!

462dave
462dave@gmail.com
462dave's Blog ? My 462dave Blog

elevatorguy

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
Wanna new phone!

I LOVE TiPb.... i read it twice a day...it is a necessary part of my morning! Nothing like a grande, x hot, no water, soy Chai and TiPb. The best part of my morning!!!

PS --- I would LOVE a new iPhone

Mangster6302

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
iPhone love

So I made a post like the second or third day this giveaway was created in hopes that I would be reunited with an iPhone somehow haha. Since that post I have tried desperately to find a way to obtain money to buy the Verizon iPhone because there is no way I can rely on a giveaway like this to actually come through. There are easily over 100 ways I thought of to budget my money appropriately to afford an iPhone but sadly came up empty. So here I am writing again in hopes that I will be selected to receive the gift card to purchase an iPhone. If you could meet any of my friends they will say how sad it is how often I go on tipb to look at any developing stories about Apple news and rumors. I am talking about multiple times per day everyday ha. It is sad. Nonetheless, I have not become a zombie to Apple products just the iPhone =]. As I stated in my previous post, I used to own an iPhone on AT&T's network and couldn't keep up with the bill because it wasn't on Verizon and my whole family is on Verizon. Now that the iPhone is on Verizon it wouldn't be a problem at all. Unfortunately the ability to afford one is a huge problem that I can not overcome unless tipb is nice enough to reunite me with my true love, the iPhone. It is not the fact that the iPhone is "cool" therefore I want it. I am technologically aware of the ingenious work behind everything that the iPhone encompasses. It's not about being able to impress other people with it, it's about making my life as a college student easier and minimize the loads of stress that college comes with. You guys truly make it an awesome experience to read about all the Apple news and rumors that develop. If you had to pick the number one TiPb/iPhone fan you are currently reading his post. I have no idea the credentials that you are looking for, but in my mind being a number one fan of TiPb and the iPhone certainly qualifies myself as a recipient of the gift card. With all that being said, I love you guys. Please make me the happiest guy in the world lol.
Thank you for your relentless efforts on keeping all of us updated =].

Mangster6302 (Jon)

jruderman

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
TiPb has been my #1 source for everything iphone related for it seems like forever. I have been with Verizon for the past 4 years longing for the day that i would be able to enjoy an iPhone on the Verizon network. It would be such an awesome gift to win a Verizon iPhone and finally get to put all the great info I get from TiPb to use on my very own device!

kbcherry

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
The Greatest!

I love TiPb for the following reasons:
  1. Great Podcast with Awesome Personalities
  2. Well written articles that cross the broad spectrum of readers
  3. iChadman and Unicorn Tears

Oopbuddha

Aug 3, 2009
Visit site
Do I want to win something from tipb.com? Fo' sho'!! (do people still say that?). Tipb.com is the first source for iPhone and iPad news, tips and accessories. Tipb.com!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poplolzz