Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

POP3Y3

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
Tipb

TIPB rules. I will burn one in your honor.
2006-1-marijuana-iphone-app.jpg

callmebob

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
My first cell phone was almost 20 years ago. A Motorola bag phone that cost 10 cents just to connect a call, on top of the minute charges for airtime. Things have changed dramatically since then, and I have tried to keep up with the changes as best I could. Being a Verizon customer I have, until recently, had to deal with a stellar network saddled with terrible handsets. I watched as the iPhone went to AT&T and could only hope that it would end up on Verizon....some day.

Which brings me to the premise of this thread. As I said, being on Verizon, the iPhone was not available to me, nor were first generation Android phones. So I started my smart phone experience with a Blackberry and began reading your sister site Crackberry. Though I still couldn't help myself and found myself sneaking over here for the latest news on a phone that I thought I would never own (there was no way I was going to AT&T). Even after I switched to the Droid and the Incredible reading Android Central, I still found myself here daily, reading the reports, scanning the forums and hoping to find a post saying it's coming to Verizon. Which made me realize something, I wasn't scanning other sites for information about the iPhone. I realized that I liked the way this site presents its content. There is a sense of humor here, a sense of fun and a noticeable love for the device without the pretentious banter and heavy handed bashing of other devices. The information is clear, concise and current and I don't feel the need to seek out any other sites opinions. I enjoy the forums here (I have lurked for years) as they have been helpful in educating myself and the posters seem to care about the device and are ready to help, without the attitudes or sarcasm prevalent elsewhere on the web. What else can I say, as someone who has been reading this site for years, I just feel at home here.

Last edited:

GMCloud27

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Why I Love TiPb

Being new to all of this, I can't say it enough how much information and fun there is on this website and I use this as my source of everything iPhone now! Love it! Having an iPhone for Verizon couldn't make me a happier person!

Thanks guys!

Severian126

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
Why I love TiPb? I use its weekly (sometimes daily) guides to get new insights onto my iPhone, and then pass those tips along to my family members who have new iPhone 4s. Makes me look smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRizzlemeup