Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fast eddie#IM

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
why do I love TiPb.com ,,, let me see, it makes me feel smart, and I like that feeling almost as much as I enjoy reading this great site ! ... enjoy your work, cheers

blackops#IM

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Would totally love to win an iPhone. Would mean I would have an Apple product and all my friends would then stop harping on me trying to convince me to convert over to Apple.

abdnach

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Alright where to begin... what in this site is there to not like?!?! Although this is my first post on this site, I have been using it to get ALL of my iphone, ipad, and itouch information and updates for a LONG time. Its so easy to find out the latest info and rumors. This site beats all those other imitation sites trying to give apple updates because no matter what, if its true its here. You guys have a great team behind this site making it perfect in every way possible!!! The community on this site is very helpful and amazing!! =D Rock on!! Now for the more important part, can I have an Iphone to give to my mom. She has always wanted one and I PROMISE everyone that if I do get picked, its going to my mom for her upcoming birthday!! Boy would she be excited!! I am thinking how happy she would be when she gets the phone of her dreams for her birthday!! :) Great site and THANKS to the wonderful team that works so hard to keep the community updated.

italiano23

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Tipb is the #1 spot for all your iphone needs. From rumors to walkthroughs this site satisfies every technological level needed. I have had Verizon for years even though you can?t beat the network, it always lacked the presence of the iphone. AT&T service was always very bad around my way so now I have the opportunity to own an iphone just like millions of others and I am ready bring it on!!!:D:D:D:D:cool:

eddy178

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Siempre los leo

Want to win your very own Verizon iPhone 4 from TiPb? then this is the contest for you! All you have to do is leave a reply in this very thread telling us why you love TiPb so much.

It's that simple, so go do it already and good luck!

DETAILS

- grand prize consists of one (1) Apple Store or equivalent gift certificate in the amount of $500 towards the purchase of a Verizon iPhone 4.
- Contest starts now. Winner will be announced on TiPb.com on February 9, 2011.

Wow, i've been following you guys for so long now, tho just recently created an account, I just love <3 TiPb.com <3 so much because it keeps always up to date on everything that there is concerning my favorite devices :) no other webpage out there has the up to date info that i alway find here, you guys are my #1 :D

bryaninbham

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Me please

I have been viewing the tipb site for months trying to decide whether to wait for the Verizon iPhone or jump ship to AT&T. Now when it has finally come time for me to make my decision, I am broke and still confused.

If I win a free phone, it will make my decision, and my life, much easier. Please pick me. I promise that I will not post any ignorant or useless comments on the blogs ever. If I do you can have my phone back.

RunnerX

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
iPhone for a Droid

I have never owned an iPhone, but I have owned most all Apple products. I could be persuaded to give up my Droid

bbradley989

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
i love this site

this is one my my absolute favorite sites. i love everything apple, and have this site bookmarked on just about every device i come in contact with. ive had verizon service for just about 10 years now and really really want an iphone 4!!!

Franqui20

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Thanking tipb

I like tipb because its a blog that posts the most important new wether its jalibreaking to normal news. Also id like the verizon iphone since With ATT I miss a lot of calls. Thank you for the opportunity, i hope i win!

nemesis10

Jul 5, 2009
Visit site
I love tipb. No other website keeps us udated with latest and greatest news.

Finally the AGE OF THE DROID on verizon is over. The iphone 4 came in kicking droid butts all over the place. Just as Will Smith did in I Robot movie.

Philpot23j#IM

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
VZW IPHONE 4 me......

I love:p Tipb. I check it many times everyday because there is always news coming out and Tipb is always on top of there game updating the site. I been dying for the day Verizon got the iPhone and checking Tipb hoping something would be announced. Now that day has come and Tipb is still my favorite site as im still w/o a verizon iPhone :( Turn my frown upside down...... :eek::eek::eek::eek:

nutpn

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
would love to win my wifes birthday is next week

I Love TiPb, because whenever I want to know anything about this area I can come over here and read and there it is,this has to be the best informative site there is,you are the best TiPb. I also enjoy inviting people and friends over,so far I have gotten 16 people to may this their best bookmark, and just today Crissy one of my friends said that is the best site,so keep it up TiPb and I will keep getting folks to comeover and learn alot from the best site ever,Thanks TiPb.

Last edited:

TerryL

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
tipb fan

I've always been an Apple fan, and one day I stumbled on to tipb, and I've been hooked ever since. I guess what I like best is your clean and honest approach to things, that and I'm always kept updated on everything Apple.

Thanks tipb!

konad

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Lets do it Verizon iPhone!

Former crackberry addict turned to Droids and now a TiPB freak. I appreciate all of up to date information to make my next transition a smooth one. Thanks!

anon(147228)

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I love TIPB because you guys always have the latest news. Have been reading for a while now even when I dont currently have an iPhone. Definitely would love to have the Verizon iPhone. Thanks!

Reactions: wushuang
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sball68