Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyjsmom

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Love this site. It's the only one I go to for my apple iPod iPad and soon an iPhone. I cam always count on you guys to give me the latest and greatest. Thanks.

wtmatthews1

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
VZW iPhone

Its about time they came out with this awesome phone to this awesome network. Unfortunately I signed my AT&T contract only weeks before the announcement. If I won the iPhone for Verizon I would tell AT&T where to put it. Please make this wish come true!!

Steviemex.1988

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
New to iPhone

I have always been on Verizon so I never got an opportunity to try out the iPhone so this might be my chance. I have been thinking about getting one when it comes out for Verizon and I have been on this site watching for news on it. I love this site. You are all on time with news and podcasts and such. I think I will have no problem with an iPhone in the future and not afraid to pick one up. Keep up the good work Team TiPb!!!! :)

nickpthemft

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Two words for you, Georgia...

...those eyes!

Seriously, though, I must say that TiPb has the most attractive staff of any tech blog, hands down.

On a more practical note, I dig that TiPb gets its news out to us iDevice fans quicker (and in a much more digestable fashion) than any other tech blog out there. I am consistently amazed at how in-the-know I feel about the latest iDevice news after checking up on TiPb. Kudos, guys and gals!

Carrierk

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Hard to believe

HP ipaq, palm pilot, palm treo, iPhone 1, iPhone 2, iPad...this has been my sequence of mobile devices. As you can see there is a trend once I got the iPhone and tipb has been a part of that.

Thanks...

TuanNg

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
The Valentine's Day & Verizon Iphone!

Hi TiPb.com

l love TiPb like I love Valentine's Day! The special day boyfriends & girlfriends exchange gifts. I love TiPb like I love roses but they have a lot of needles, which represent hard to win the Verizon iPhone. I love TiPb in my dream because I dreamed I won this iPhone for my wife's Valentine's Day. Anyway, I do not know how describe the word love for TiPb.com, but I would like to say many thanks for all the work you have done for our club.
Thank you and good luck everyone.

Tony

KameronAlex

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Always dreamed of having an iPhone. Stuck with my BlackBerry for a couple of years now, but I'm dying to get my hands on an iPhone - especially an iPhone 4! Was so discouraged when all those problems occurred with the AT&T iPhone and now I'm excited that finally it is coming to Verizon! I will gladly switch carriers just to have this phone. I plan on using it for everything and I'm so excited to finally get one! TiPb is a great website, always let's me know the latest information on everything iPhone, iPod and iPad related! I also am a crack addict at the brother site Crackberry.com but I know making the switch will be easy! I mean who could resist an iPhone?! Good luck to all the entries!

donalgio

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed a verizon iphone!!!!!!!!!

I need a Verizon iPhone because we just switched to Verizon and I lost my AT&T iPhone and this Blackberry SUCKS!!!!! I would really love it if I had an iPhone again I visit TiPb.com several times a day to see if there is anything new I can update on my iPhone. Please send one this way. Thanks in advance. :D

Darthbull

Jul 16, 2008
Visit site
I love TiPB and have been following the site for a bit now. The information is very up to date and I love the way the rest of the SPE family help each other out. I actually found this site when Crackberry joined the SPE family and have enjoyed it ever since. Yes, I was a Crackberry addict before. LOL. Sorry Kevin, had to leave. Keep up the good work guys. I would love to win the Verizon iPhone, but even if I don't, I just wanted to drop by and say awesome job TiPB!

luckyboi89

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
i love tipb.com

i love this site so much because it always has the most current apple and mobile phone news and my first choice to find mobile tech news!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::):):):)

dalema

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
PLEASE - PICK ME. I'm loving this website - found it linked from Crackberry which I am now divesting from. Please help me speed up my departure from the Storm 2 I have been suffering with for almost 2 years now (feels like 14 years - must be such a dog of a phone)!!!!

Thanks!

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
i know i have asked for alot in my life, but an iphone from TiPb would really just ice my cake. further more i would finally get to become an apple fanboy:cool: pa PA PA PA PPLLEEAAASSEEEE (on my knees begging and slightly whimpering)

Status
Not open for further replies.