Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mervius

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm new to the Apple device world, with an iPod Touch 4G. It has been an absolute life-changer, and TiPb has been a great way for me to find my way in what I can accomplish with this wonderful thing. The only thing missing is a full-blown phone capability. An actual iPhone would complete me.

TiPb has been the helium in this new balloon of love. :D

tbrick11

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
TiPB Iphone

TiPB has been my sole source for everything Iphone. Being a droid owner, visiting TiPB made me feel like i was an Iphone owner. Now that it has finally landed on Verizon, TiPB would greatly help in the process of transitioning to everything Iphone!

iphonemaniax

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
Verizon iPhone Giveaway!

Why do I love TiPB so much? Hmm... Here it is: When I wake up in the moring, first thing I do is go online and click on TiPB Bookmark that I have saved on my browser toolbar. I read and read and read until satisfied. Every hour to the hour I check in with TiPB for new news updates because I AM OBSESSED WITH YOU GUYS. If you were to monitor me for a day, you would see how I rely on you for every bit of info and news regarding the iPhone. Forget the rest of the techno blogs, they have nothing on you guys, and I sincerely mean that. I hope you see how much I love and rely on all you guys at TiPB.

Kind Regards,

iPhoneManiax

RichWBRNJ

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Hello TiPb

Good Bye Crackberry, it's been a great run. You helped me through as a newbie; but I must say good bye. I started with a Storm; but with no Storm 3 and no Torch on Verizon I am off to the evil empire. TiPb.. may the force be with you!! Guide me!! Help me!! Thanks... and a free phone would be nice!

iph0neme

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Free iPhone

Free iPhone...need I say more, really!

I am new to the Tipb.com community, but I have followed you since August '10. I really enjoy your videos that Rene and Georgia dish out as I learn a lot from them and they help me get in touch with my inner geek! I have learned the dark ways of the Jailbreak world with you guys and I get to impress my friends with what I have done to my iPhone 3Gs.
I would really like to have an iPhone 4 as money is extra tight lately and I really can not dish out $200 for a new phone, hence why I have a hand-me-down iPhone 3Gs...but, I am not complaining.

Anyway, keep up the good work Tipb.com peeps and thank you for all your help and support that you provide for free!!

tmitche2

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I love your site because of all the great information you have about the iPhone 4. I've been a Verizon customer for years and when I heard about them getting the phone this was the first site I came to to get all the great information about what was going on with it. Thanks!

dlopes90

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Thanks TiPB for having this contest! I am a huge TiPB and Apple fan! I go on your site everyday religiously!!! I listen to your podcast every single week and although i'm not able to make it live every week i am subscribed to your show on iTunes and listen to it the second it gets posted. I really would like to have the Verizon iPhone so this way I can give it to my girlfriend that goes to school in another state and this way we can facetime each other and i can see her everyday.

Thanks for keeping me up to date with all my Apple and iPhone news!! TiPB ROCKS!!!!!

Quiney08

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
TiPb is the BEST!!!

I'm so tired of my blackberry and its horrible browser and lack of cool apps; I can't wait to be an iPhone owner now that its on VZW. I would have switched a long time ago if it weren't for my husband saying no. As soon as I found out the VZW was finally getting the iphone I added TiPb to my daily RSS feeds and I have been studying up for when I can put all this info to good use.

With all the info I am getting from TiPb, I know I am going to be a total iPhone junkie.

Thanks for all the hard work you put into making this a one stop shop for all things iPhone.

darklass

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I love your site and I check it every day, for all the latest updates on iphone, ipad, ipod and itouch. But never sign up until now. I have check up on your site thru skygrid. But now with verizon getting the iphone (about time :) ) I have check with your site for everything. For a baby boomer this site is very helpful.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brunnic