Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCRodrig

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Love the website

I've been a long time fan of the smart phone expert websites especially TIPB back then it was called "The Iphone Blog." I follow TIPB for all the iphone/itouch related news. I love the informative articles, leaks, rumors, and even reviews. I love Tipb.com and I have always been loyal to remaining on Verizon. I wanted an iphone since it was first released on ATT but was never willing to switch carriers. I checked TIPB every day to find out if there was any news on a Verizon iphone. After years of rumors and disappointment I finally gave up and thought it would never happen and renewed my contract with another Verizon phone. Then finally my wishes were granted when Verizon announced the iphone last month, unfortunately it was too late, I would have to wait for my new contract to expire or risk paying full retail (not in my budget). This would be a great prize to win and I wouldn't have to carry around my phone and iTouch anymore. But even if I don't win, I will still follow and continue to love this website. :)

psyko825#IM

Oct 5, 2008
Visit site
I love tipb because of all the Great info and the wonderful cast of characters that write for the site. There seems to be the perfect mix of personalitys and it makes for great reading. And now that there is tipb tv I get to watch the drop dead gorgeous Georgia on my iPhone, what more could I ask for? Well ok, I guess Rene is pretty ok too but Georgia takes the cake! So what more could I ask for..... A verizon iPhone please!

mtmjr90

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
What I love most about tipb is the two podcasts! I follow on twitter too but I love curling up and listening to the podcasts! Oh and I want an iPhone.

skotty

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Tipb has been a great site for obtaining info on apple products... I'm with verizon and now that the iphone is available, I need one! :0) the podcasts have been great, along with the general posting every day. I'm constantly checking my twitter for new info..... now I'm just missing the verizon iphone to complete everything! :0) :0)

jfio91

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
tipb.com is the number one place I go to for information about upcoming news and equipment. They know how to put it technology language in to normal people terms. They are the first place I check whenever I open up safari. Tipb.com is like facebook for me. I love tipb and all of its staff.

darklass

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I have been waiting for iphone to come to verizon so long. Being a baby boomer: I is the easy phone for us to get use to. Very user friendly. I have an itouch now and I didn't have to read any manuals to learn how to use it. All my other phones I always had to get help on this or that. The only reason way I didn't order an iphone yet, is my contact isn't up for renew yet and I have to wait until the end of the year.

moecheeks

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I deserve it

Hey,

So I would really like to win the new Verizon Iphone. I am a android user and for the longest time have been a faithful subscriber to the androidcentral blog (They are great by the way). But I have always wished that the iphone would come to VZW, but last year for some reason, I didn't believe it, so I got the DROID X. It has been a phenomenal phone, but my wish came true this year. Since the days leading up to the VZW announcement I have been glued to TiPB's page. You guys have provided me wonderful information and even insight into switching to the iphone (ie. apps, google syncing and even nav system options) Unfortunately, because I just upgraded to the Droid X last year, I am unable to purchase the iphone (especially at the out of contract price). So I would greatly appreciate winning the new iphone and even if I don't, I still will stay glued to you guys blog.

Maurice

kellermcdougall

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Waiting for years!!!!

I've been working at Verizon for over 5 years and have actually had 4 att iphones. Now it comes to our service and employees can't order it. :( would love to win one!!

biratzkala

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Iphone, ipad, itouch.... everything i need to know, i only trust tipb no other than

Ohh...

its my dream to have an iphone 4

even by just looking the picture of it already draws me......

How i wish i could win that thing

but too impossible...

Droid_Elmo

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
I left AT&t right before the iphone first came out because I kept loosing calls and customer service became horrible since the days of Cingular. I ahev dreamed and dreamed of the day that Verizon would get the iphone. Please pick me. Thank you for offerring one up. :)

iPhoneGleek

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I love all the news that TiPb gives me! The guides, reviews and not to mention the forums! I love that I can ask questions and connect with other iPhone users here on the site. c:

misskaterose

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm entering to win one for my friend Nikki, whose family can't afford one :( I hope I win.
I'm glad I found TiPB cause it gives up to date info on all things apple & iPhone!<33

mookster

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
I'd love to get the iPhone and just settle down with the device. I feel I have a wandering eye for different cell phones but the few months I had AT&T and the iP4 I was in utter bliss (with the phone not the service). I dumped AT&T cuz of service issues and stayed with Verizon. I got a Dinc in December doubting that big red would ever rock the iPhone but alas, I am in regret over my foolishness. :(

For me to have an iP4, I would gladly settle down with it and not be casting a glance at every new sordid device prancing and being flashed around. ;)

And to also add: the short time I had the iP4, TIPB was an invaluable tool for learning how ti use it. Kinda like Kama Sutra for the newly married couple.:p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brunnic