• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcercone

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
TiPb is my #1 source for iPhone/iPad news. If I'm in the know on the iPhone/iPad it's because of TiPb!

Appreciate all your hard work TiPb crew!

Thanks!
DJ

darronmiller

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Out with the old and in with the new!!!

I have Verizon as a company phone which I am allowed to use as a personal phone. I have be reading the rumors for 2 years and have been waiting for this phone!!! I would love to win one!!!! :):):):):):) Tipb.com rocks with the latest and greatest up to the minute information. Woooo Hooooo!!!!

Keep up the great work!
Darron

Last edited:

Dosomo

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I love TiPb because of all the great articles, helpful tutorials, and awesome product reviews. Also, it doesn't hurt that Georgia is gorgeous. ;)

dillacom

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Great site for iOS news, I check it everyday! Plus, I'd love to win this because I work for a college and I will be stuck in Blackberry hell if I can't get an iPhone!

tjaxter

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Roses are red, violets are blue
I'd give it for Valentines Day if won from you

To my girlfriend stuck on that network Verizon
we could FaceTime at will from horizon to horizon

The Xs and Os would fly through the air
of whom might see them, we'd have not a care

For as techie and geekie as we both are today
in absence of together, oh how we'd play

So TIPB it's all up to you
will my roses be red, will my violets be blue?

kmmiller14

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
A Verizon iPhone from TiPb! Amazing!

I absolutely love this site! I check it multiple times a day. It keeps me updated on all things iPhone, iPad and iPod. The reviews are in depth, the articles are very informative, and there's a friendly team that delivers all of it to us. There's no telling how many times I've consulted this site for help with my iPod and found success.

Keep up the good work everyone!

P.S. I'm so over Android. Apple products "just work".

JJU357

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I think TiPB is awesome because they always have the most up to date, accurate information on ALL apple products. They are always my first source for information regarding the hottest items on the market today (or in the near future!).

mlfgc

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I love TiPb because Chad gives the best user updates on the PIMG revolution! VIVA PING!

Please save me from the iPhone release "experience" -_-;

bigdaystingo1

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
TiPb is the only place to get any iphone/ipad/ipod info! There is only one choice because you guys make sure to cover everything and anything somewhat related. It's a simple reason of why I love TiPb because it is the only choice to me!

iPhone on verizon's service is going to be something amazing to play with!

Wyatt1795

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win a Verizon iPhone because all the staff have been so helpful for me with all the tips and tricks that have helped me to set up all of my iOS devices and you have been my tech blog for Apple ever since i found your site. Please keep up the excellent standard of you site.
I would really love to win!!

drearden

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
TiPb is one of the most inivative websites and communities to hit web since the invetion of the iPhone!!! You can find all you need to know about the iPhone and the iPad through articles, videos, forums and their, always entertaining, podcast. If this is your first time to the website, you will enjoy yourself for hours on end!!! And if you haven't listen to the iPhone or iPad podcast, go get it now and have your mind blown away with tips and tricks and the ever funny hosts!!!

stefy_92

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
iPhone lover <3

The iPhone would be the perfect valentines gift
So i can do face time with those who i miss
My fam who lives thousand miles away
Would finally call me face to face
With its high dynamic range
I could finally share
Those very special moments
I use to spend with them
I would love to win the iPhone4
Winning this contest
It's all that i have wished for

LonerATO

Aug 3, 2008
Visit site
What makes me keep TiBb pinned to my Chrome browser is the personalities. I think everyone brings something different and fresh and it doesn't hurt that TiBb gives readers a wide assortment of information, guides and reviews. I also find many of the images in the articles funny especially the AT&T Death Star.

Status
Not open for further replies.