• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

saintroc

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Please pick me

The reason i love TiPb so much is because i used this site all the time to find great apps for my ipod touch. I also used the forums a lot to fix some problems with my ipod touch. overall a great site for apple products, as some forums do relate to macs. hopefully, i can come here for help for an iphone rather than an ipod touch. :)

ris629

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Oye, where do I begin? TiPb.com has been my essential spot to get reliable up-to-date information on my apple products. I'm a college student, and currently own a macbook, ipod, and ipad. I would have an iPhone, but unfortunately I've been on Verizon's network. I have been waiting for it and last november I had to cave and decided to get a blackberry. Worst choice, and unfortunately stuck in contract for almost 2 more years. Hope you guys can help me out, and continue the great work.

rfmanning

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Manual I never Had

TiPb is the iPhone manual I never had. Every time I have a problem or want to learn something new, I read TiPb. TiPb gave me the knowledge to attempt a Jailbreak on my 3Gs. I would have never had the courage to attempt such a thing without TiPb.

Zoe Manzana

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
What's not to love about TiPb?!?
You guys, and ladies, are how I keep up with all the latest updates, tricks and news breaks in the apple world.

I am cursed to own a pathetic Android phone that constantly begs to be replaced (when I ever use it that is since I'm always on my Mac or first generation iPod touch!)

But no need to listen to another sob story, the bottom line is I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to win a new Verizon iPhone because I LOVE LOVE LOVE TiPb 24/7 265 days a year :D
(Okay I'll admit that was a bit creepy, but hey love has many forms right? Right?)

iDream of owning a iPhone and iHope this crazy message has convinced you of that.

ckillam3

May 11, 2009
Visit site
I want a smartphone...an iPhone

I have a Treo dumbphone. Please help me move into the 21st century. By the way, thanks for all the tips TiPB!

kumasokka

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
You know, I came to this site from a link at the bottom of PreCentral. I am in love with WebOS...but I've always been envious of the iPhone and it's capabilities and wodeful community. I may be new to this site, but I constantly see Engadget enviously posting the scoops you guys get, so keep it up! I appreciate all the talent your community brings to the table, and hopefully I can be a part of it, if I win this contest! :)

apascual89

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Why TIPB is the best

Georgia, you guys are so good, that I decided that it was time for me to leave Phil over at Android Central for the Iphone experience( please don't tell Phil, it would devastate him). I'm posting this from my Droid X, but if I win the Iphone, I will destroy my Droid on video and send out to you guys!! I would even do it with the Android Central podcast playing on the phone!! Ok, I'll probably just give my droid to my wife. But I thought this would grab your attention. Thanks for the great work, because of you guys I now own an ipad and possibly and iphone!!

El Poblano

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I first came to TiPb when I got my iPad last year. Since then, it has been the ONLY place I have gotten useable, and more importantly, trustworthy information on how to get the most out of my device.
I have been on verizon for forever, and the only reason I don't have an iPhone is because they didn't have one. But unfortunately, I don't have the money now to buy one on my own. So please, TiPb, help me leave android for good!!!!

willie41

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Disable Willie

I would love to win one after of having 2 heart attack money is very tight so for me to win one is my birthday gift . I LOVE TIPB :) This is the place to get all the info on apple products. Nice job tipb keep up the great work.

iPhoneGuy

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
TiPB.com is the site I come to every day for information related to the iPhone and iPAD. Great information, great reviews and great giveaways. I'd just like to win this one. You are the best.

bmoney#IM

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
decisions, decisions!

after endless searching and researching the verizon iphone 4, I think I want it! I've been reading blogs and reviews for the past month, but this website has a TON of info and it's been really helpful.

thanks , TiPb! (smile with thumbs up)

(please note, I currently have an ENV 2, that's right - the choice phone of all middle schoolers). just sayin.

Status
Not open for further replies.