Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FutureDroid3owner

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Awesome info. Have been looking at this site for a while and finally joined. Keeps me updated on everything. Always on my blackberry going on this site..

soon i will be going on this site from my iphone!!

Garnoch

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Been loving this site and finally decided to sign up with all the excitement of ordering the iPhone. This site is so great because it bring an amazing amount of info and people together. Love it!

AsheraRose

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I'm happy!

iphone is here, and I'm happy to find a site that gives me up-to-date answers to all my iphone questions. :)

Hit me with one of those free phones, please!

AndiiFoo

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I've nerver been given the chance to experience the apple devices other than borrowing a friends ipod, or hearing them brag about their brand new iphone they've just gotten. How bout giving me a chance to experience one of apple's spectacular devices. TiPb keeps me updated on recent news or info on updated devices or released info that jesus the lord himself couldn't find out before TiPb did. That's what keeps me looking up on this site. They're quick and know what makes fans of this site keep going on looking to see what's new. TiPb knows the way to spice up news like a mom knows what to get a kid to get them to stop crying. TiPb rules! You guys know what is up, so just keep doing what your doing and may your site help out many others as much as it did me.

thebizz

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I love tipb because you give me perspective and reason to keep an open mind about what phone or os in want to use and right now the iphone is winning the race

SimpleAsItSeems

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
So, i've gotta leave a comment detailing why I love TiPb? I would, but i think i'd break the character limit...(i sure hope there IS a character limit otherwise this is a lame joke...) Regardless, count me in to win!

cpalmer17

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
For my Wife!

TiPb is the single best source for important iPhone info. Why the iPhone from Verizon for me? Because it would make my wife so happy!

martymapson

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Lovin' TIPb!

I am very glad I found your site. You folks explain information in laymans terms that everyone can understand and sort through the vast amount of rumors separating the unbelievable from the possible. I really would like to win a Verizon iPhone because I have an iPhone and cannot get any 3G in my area. I'm freaking out because I'll have to stand in line in -12 degree temps to get one at our Verizon store! Keep up the great work.

dasanman69

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I love tipb. No other site has all the tips and tricks from novice to advanced for its readers. I've been waiting a long time for a VZW iPhone. I've been making during with a iPod touch and a BS feature phone. Oooo ooo ooo pick me pick me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urbanwoodsman1966