Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chazzman

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
TiPb is my favorite source for the latest iPhone news and rumors!

I'm new to the iPhone forum but so far its the best that i've come across. I especially like the jail break section. More information that I asked for!

Brand new Vzw iPhone would make my year! Thank you TiPb, count me in.

edit_text

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I wish I could give some grand reason as to why I love TiPb, but I'm new to the site. However, I have been active on some of the affiliate sites for some time. I have always had good experiences with users of those forums so coming here was a no-brainer. I hope I win.

knells

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
The first thing I do when I get up in the morning and before I got to bed and 10 times a day is check tipb.com. I love the website and all the information I get when I read all the articles that you guys put up for us to read. I always look forward to watching iPhone and iPad live. I get a kick out of watching tipb tv as well. Its all great information that you guys talk about. I love how I can get all the information I need from the forums from jailbreaking all the way to great tips on apps and accessories for my iPhone. You guys are such a great website and group of people and I always tell everyone that I know that has an iPhone or iPad to come and visit your site. You guys are doing such a great job! Keep up the good work.

Kelley

ps. I would love the chance to get a Verizon iPhone. :)

starrarts

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Re: Enter to Win!!

I LOVE TiPB because of the friendly and knowledgable staff and the wonderful, up-to-date information!! Thanks for the opportunity to win an iPhone 4!!

FlyPhone

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Yes Please!

I have desperately wanted an iPhone since they were first introduced, however, I am a loyal Verizon customer, so I waited. Forever. I've never won ANYTHING before and I'd LOVE to win an iPhone!
I just found this website and I absolutely love it! Thanks for all the information!

UVaWiseGuy

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Why I love TiPB? Because I am totally new to the possibility of iPhone, being tethered to the only provider with a signal in my parents' home town of Happy Camp, CA, Verizon; and I value the high quality information and commentary I am finding here. Thanks so much from a first time poster.

DannyFresh

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Reason For Listining To iPhone Live.

I have an hour and a half commute each way to work, and I could listen to Georgia's voice all day. HOT !!Sorry Rene.

Last edited:

longmi

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Love TiPb -- great blog

I love the TiPb and wish I had found it sooner! It is bookmarked and one of my new favorites!

I would love to win an iPhone -- I've been with Verizon for over 10 years and have been waiting for the iPhone for a long time!

jserr1

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
TiPb.com has maintained it's readers interest with a one-stop-shop and great forums format. I love a place that offers so much information and people with the same interest. Thank you !

iluvbullies

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
wow, win an iphone

I found Tipb while looking for any information to help me with my upcoming verizon iphone upgrade. I keep coming back for all the great information available. If I won, my daughter would be so thrilled. Her line was not eligible, she keeps hoping I won't like my iphone so she can have mine, NOT!!!! Guess she will be working a lot on her 1month break from classes so she can afford her own.

uf_gators

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Want to win your very own Verizon iPhone 4 from TiPb? then this is the contest for you! All you have to do is leave a reply in this very thread telling us why you love TiPb so much.

It's that simple, so go do it already and good luck!

DETAILS

- grand prize consists of one (1) Apple Store or equivalent gift certificate in the amount of $500 towards the purchase of a Verizon iPhone 4.
- Contest starts now. Winner will be announced on TiPb.com on February 9, 2011.
I love TiPB so much, cause I come here everyday, reading info from everyone on here gathering info for my new arrival of my own iPhone 4 arriving monday. But I would love to have one for the wife for Valentines day gift. Since I don't have another 200.00 bones for another iphone right now... Leaving the RIM BB and here for life ! Thats why I love TiPB so much !:D

briankeith513

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I want a VZW Iphone, because, after years of disinterest in Apple, and using other smartphones, I've finally seen the true benefits of the Iphone 4, in having a device "that just works", and has the best build quality of any mobile device, and a device that has the most, and highest quality apps. I love TiPb because, as a newb, who's frequently watched many iphone forums, this one seems to be the most helpful, with the most useful info.

treevis

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I sure could use a free Iphone as well. :):):):)
Since realizing I really wanted an Iphone I have been totally addicted to the tipb forums spending hours and hours a day, missing sleep and nearly work. These forums have got to be the most informative and dedicated forums I have ever been a part of. :D And of course the Iphone seems to be the most amazing phone ever made! With the most Apps and the broadest line of accessories it is no wonder it is the most desired cell phone ever created. And this is coming from a Droid fanatic!:eek: Thanks Tipb for your awesome forums and thanks to the members who make it what it is.....and that is awesome!!:D:D:D

Last edited:

pjbaird

Sep 14, 2009
Visit site
TIPB Rocks!

I love TIPB because of the great podcasts and because Georgia has stopped throwing us techie grandmas under the bus. I may be on the wrong side of 60 but I still love tech and LOVE the iPhone. Thanks guys.

MLeuze

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
TiPb is my ONLY source for iOS news. Love the podcast, gives me something to listen to on my long drives. I can never make it to the live streams, so this is a contest I can actually enter. Please keep up the good work!!! (PS: free stuff is always great!, but thats not why we follow or listen)

gammaray1

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Before ordering the iphone, I ran a search on iphone forums to gather information, and of all the forums out there, I found this one the most informative and interesting, and this is the only one that I signed up/registered for and have been on here constantly. Thanks for everything.

Nigelj215

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Apple is the best

I love this site so much because it allows u to communicate with other apple lovers. Apple has the best equipment and products out there, and plus having a chance to win a iphone. A free iphone who wouldnt want that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urbanwoodsman1966