Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
This is truly the one place that you can get all up to date news on the best SMARTPHONE on the planet.

You not only can come here for news, but you can also come to get your accessories as well. What more do you want! I tell everyone that I know that has or is wanting to get an iphone to check out TiPb.com

When they do they are amazed at the stuff that you guys have on the site.

Besides, this is my start-up page too!!!!

Good Luck everyone!

Thanks for considering me.

kevin.py

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
TiPB is by far the best source of news and information on the Verizon iPhone! I only recently started following the site, but it is bar none my favorite for Apple news.

Larry Dallas

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I used to commute to my crappy fast-food job in my '74 Pinto and explain to customers why we couldn't call the product we sell "meat". That was before I discovered TiPb. Now I handle investment accounts for some of the world's most powerful people, commuting in the comfort of my Gulfstream IV. Gone are the polyester uniforms with the name tag, they've been replaced with bespoke clothing from some of Saville Row's most exclusive tailors (the extra girth I've acquired "down there" after registering with TiPb makes the custom suits necessary).

I no longer repel women with my disgusting body odor. Now a fresh, clean, lilac-tinged scent emanates from every pore. In fact, Anne Hathaway recently remarked on how nice I smelled, then asked if I'd like to get a drink later. I replied: "Why don't we make it a weekend at my palatial villa in Monaco, bring Katherine Heigl, too." (thanks TiPb)

While walking out of the Met the other day, a homeless man asked me for money, but I was only carrying my Amex Black card. "I don't have any cash, sir," I said, "but perhaps you'd like the keys to my Aston Martin DB9. You can drop me off at the Bugatti dealership; they should be finished embroidering the TiPb logo on the seats of my new Veyron." That's how I roll since I discovered TiPb.

There was a time (pre-TiPb) when dinner and a movie for me meant a can of beanie weenies cooked over a sterno flame and a viewmaster. I was just reminiscing about that while hosting Martin Scorsese, Jean-Luc Godard and Wong Kar-Wai to a screening of Renoir's "Rules of the Game" in my private screening room.

No longer do I have to forage in the dumpster behind Outback Steakhouse when I want to eat a steak. I now send my private chef to Kobe to pick out only the finest cuts. He then prepares it on my Viking seven-burner grill with a custom grate specially forged to char "TiPb" in the center of the steak.

To think my life changed this much in just one day of being a TiPb member, I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!

PyroManiacWolf1994

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
YES!!!! I DEFINITELY want a free Verizon iPhone. And since you asked in the first post in this thread...I love this TiPB so much, since even though I currently use webOS and love that, I will always love iOS even more, and have eagerly awaited the time when the iPhone would come to either Verizon or AT&T would stop having such crappy coverage, and wanted to keep up on all of the iOS news.

Alienware_51#IM

Aug 11, 2008
Visit site
I love TiPB so much because you guys always have the most interesting and up-to-date information about the Apple eco-system. The first and last website I look at every day! Thanks for doing a wonderful job. :) I'm glad to be a TiPB member.

9thWonder

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I'd like a Verizon Iphone cause i have a sprint pre and i want to throw it into the ocean. I like TiPB mostly because of Georgia. She provides a great counterpoint of reasoned discussion in a sea of discussion that can become very fanboyish. I've been on Precentral and it's basically headquarters for the Palm Taliban. It's a lot of anti apple stuff. That's not why i bought a Pre. I can't say i post on TiPB cause Precentral has taught me to avoid forums. TiPB seems more sane.

Dr. Dream

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Thank you

I'd appreciate an iPhone IV. I'd also appreciate the podcasters carefully spelling out names for those of us who can only listen via the audio podcasts. VERY difficult to take notes at 65 mph in a big rig. Dr dream

king#IM

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Verizon iPhone

Would love a verizon iPhone. I now have a LGDare, need I say more.
Love the usefull information provided by TiPb and the forums:):):)

jnine1271

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I would love an iPhone 4 for Verizon...Im a mother of two I work two jobs and could really use it to organize all my "stuff'! TiPb is the best source for all the info on all things "i" in the world! Ive been following you guys ever since the rumor of a Verizon iphone started circulating! Its amazing how much info you guys put out there and how extremely accurate and timely it all is - its like you have a transmitter in the Apple brain! The gift of a free phone would only solidify my endorsements of this site - not like I dont already tell EVERYone about it already! Thanks so much for offering the chance to win one - now just pick me and life will be complete! :)))

Danegre

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I'll enter.

I first found out about TiPb when I had a crackberry, and then once I got into smartphones more I wanted the iPhone but couldnt get it because it wasnt on verizon. Now I'm stuck with a droid X which I don't like. I'd rather have the iphone. I have read stuff on here abotu the iphone, and learned that everyone here is nice, and will answer pretty much any question you have.

techfellow

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I've be looking at the apple universe for a while, and it looks good, I've never used an apple product and if HP does not deliver to my expectations, I will very much consider the apple world, a free iphone will definitely push me in that direction, I'm new to Tipb, and it seems to be the best of the apple sites out there (Hey its always good to kiss up )

Kupe#WP

Jul 28, 2000
Visit site
The reason I love TiPb so much is they gave me a gift certificate to purchase my very own iPhone from Verizon. They gave it to me because...

They looked into my eyes...

They got very sleepy...

They became completely relaxed...

They understood when I told them to "give me the certificate..."

They awakened refreshed with no memory of having fallen asleep...

They're definitely going to give it to me...

That's why I love TiPb! :cool:

KLP#IM

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I would LOVE to get an iPhone, even better if I was able to purchase it with a gift card :) I have done a lot of research on the iPhone, accessories and applications on Tipb, you have great articles and a lot of information! I like that people have asked and others have answered many of the questions that I have had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urbanwoodsman1966