Which iPhone 5 model did you get? (Color/GB)

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
White, 64gb on very fast HSPA+, T-MOBILE. LTE is just a few blocks away from my house and it is lightning fast. I also have unlimited data with Verizon but in my area (suburb of Boston) data speeds have slowed down to a crawl. My T-MOBILE HSPA+ is 4 times faster than Verizon's LTE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mij9895

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
32 GB / Black

I wish i went white. The black shows every little ding and scratch. I refuse to use a case because I love the size and design so much it feels like a crime to cover it up.

For those that don't want cases, screen protectors are your friends! Minimal covering, maximum protection.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

FBPD10

May 17, 2013
Visit site
Black 16GB, T-Mobile only had the 16gb in stock, should have waited and just ordered the 32GB instead. Dropbox carries me thru though and ITunes Match allows me to only download the music I need and I can leave the rest in the cloud for downloading and swapping music out. I love TMobile LTE, just reached 32Mpbs download

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
White 16 Gb. I prefer the 16gb, even with phones I can add cards to I never come anywhere close to the 16Gb in total. It forces me to be more diligent about what's on my phone. Only the music I want to listen to.

As it is right now with 514 songs, 2 videos,52 pictures and 49 apps I have 7.6gb free.

aera

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
After having nothing but 16GB devices since the 3G I decided this time I was going with a 64GB in black. Plenty of room left, could have grabbed a 32GB and it would have been plenty but whatever. It'll help bring in a few more bucks when I sell to upgrade to whatever apple delivers next.