Week 1 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jyoung

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
An iPhone 4S would be a great addition to my daily grind. I miss my 8MP camera from my DroidX and sounds like the 4S camera is better now. Well and of course Siri!!

splodger1

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Giveaway thread

Blackberry Bold user and so totally fed up of slow browser, long wait for apps and small screen space. My kids have the iphone 4 and if i had an iphone 4s it would make them so envious, lol. They might even do their chores, just to get hold of it!

dlnmorrow

Apr 13, 2009
Visit site
I have twin teenage girls who both want an iPhone! They so deserve it but their contract isn't up upgrade yet. Winning would greatly help!

givenbyg0d

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I'd love to have iPhone 4S because... well, because of everything! It outperforms my 3GS in every single category: it's lightning fast, it has fabulous optics and Siri, of course :D. Hardly original, I know :(. But here's something: I am a student, but also an aspiring journalist, so always staying connected is a top priority for me :). With iPhone 4S one can snap perfect photo stories, retouch and send them to the editor in a blink of an eye.
Here in Russia we are currently having multiple dangerous protests happening daily since the falsified election on December the 4th. I must be there to report for everyone to know how deeply flawed our government system is :eek:.

n0tic101

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
i would like to have an iphone 4s from tipb due to the fact that its christmas and if i could get my girlfriend one thatd be great shes always wanting mine to play games

rjko

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Why do I want an iPhone 4S? I have a psychological condition called 'iPhone Envy," and according to the doctors, it can only be solved by getting an iPhone. Now I would buy one, but my wife thinks I already have too many tech-gagets, and if I were to buy one, I'd be out the door on my butt. So like others with my affliction I suffer in silence, maybe letting out a little sigh now and then. I find myself trekking in 2' of snow to get to the Apple store, pressing my nose to the glass watching people walk out with shiny new iPhone 4Ss. It is almost too much for me to bear. I then have to walk back home 3 miles through the snow, empty-handed, with nothing to think about but not having an iPhone 4S. if I were to win, I could get that iPhone, not piss-off my wife, and feel like a man again. Won't you please help me?

happycamping

Nov 23, 2008
Visit site
iPhone 4S oh yes

I would love to buy an iPhone 4S for my parents. I already have one and my husband is keep his 4 until the new iphone comes out. My parents on the other hand, in the dark ages and need to show them the amazing side of Apple. My parents are huge music people and I think having their music on their phone with clarity and ease would really make their Christmas bright! Plus their phones and plans SUCK!

Appleluver23

Sep 26, 2010
Visit site
I would really love an iphone 4s because my current blackberry is driving me crazy. It constantly crashes, it's super slow to load web pages, no cool apps and I barely ever use it because of these things. I want an iphone because 3 of my really good friends just got iphone 4s's and they absolutely love it and I absolutely love iphones!

felface

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
i have an iPhone 3GS with half a working screen.broken lock button,faulty vibrator,case coming off
I NEED A NEW IPHONE!!

CamKrohn

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
holiday giveaway

Would love to win this prize and hold out for that iPad3, iPad 2S or whatever they might call it NEEEED AN IPAD

frikova

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Well, I've been recomending it since its 1st generation, and I haven't been able to afford one yet. I own an iPod touch. I would be complete with an iPhone 4s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sball68