Week 1 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

drkknyt98

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
The reason I want an iPhone 4S is because its simply an amazing device. Simplicity in such a powerful form give great reasons as to why iPhone users covet their devices. I like it for the new OS5 and Siri additions. You know have a super phone capable of interconnecting your life at a touch of a button. Nothing really comes close yet, but is often imitated by many. Innovation and intergration are key features as to how, why, what, and where would be able to work together seamlessly to create the greatest user experience to date.

DiveBum

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
One can never have enough iOS devices in a household... Besides if I win the 4s, it would make my daughter so jealous. Well, only for a little while, she'd get my iPhone 4. :)

bedhan

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Would love an iPhone 4S to get Siri. As I am getting older my eyesight is getting weaker and Siri could help a lot to avoid having to zoom in on everything to use an iphone.

Cayman996

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
If given the opportunity, winning this contest would affirm my stake in Apple products. Coming from the Android and Blackberry world, I now see the allure that Apple and its iOS platform provides its users... simplicity!!! Should I win... I'd like to accompany my iPhone with either the current iPad or upcoming iPad as Apple has revolutionized the tablet market. Android may come close, but its Apple's iOS that is leading the way... Thank you TiPb for the opportunity.

DraakusM

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
I am a webOS user and even use webOS at work. Since HP has so far botched the whole thing there is a lot of talk of going to iOS, which means I have to learn Objective-C. I would really love to win the gift certificate so I can get an Ipad 2 and keyboard to get a head start on development. I would also use it for writing and entertainment, but I digress.. ;)

davec3275

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
I'd love to win the iPhone 4s for no more important reason than for Siri. I'd love to be able to take full advantage of Siri's voice command system in my increasingly hectic daily life. However, I'd also love the iPhone 4s for its increased processing speed and superior camera. I have 2 small children at home and reach for my iPhone first to snap a picture of them.

vmalash

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
what site is the best?

Hi.. new here... I am Vlad Malaszin.... which site is the best to buy second-hand iPhone GS? vmalash... guildford

sataml

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I love apple products and the ease of use. I just recently gave my mom an Iphone and she is now txting and surfing the web. Now to round out my collection of ios devices I just need an Ipad 2 or 3 if it comes out soon.

Hurricane Ivy

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
:) I'm praying to win the give away because I'm a fan of all Apple products and because I was disabled in a auto accident 2 1/2 yrs ago and haven't been able to work since. I have sold off my business for us to live until my case settles in February. Then I will get the surgery I need to fix me and to not be disabled any longer and will be able tostart working again. So since this iPhone 4s has come out I have been wanted to own one so bad but in my list of needs and wants puts wants below needs so it just hasn't happened. So please please please pick my in your give away. I will put it to good use :D

ifellasleep

May 7, 2009
Visit site
iphone 4s or bust

I want to get a iphone 4s and will use the gift card to buy me one. Im currently using a samsung infuse on Att and I'm really attempted to throw this phone against a wall. I want to use this gift to jump back on ios where I was much happier.

jwsnj3rd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
"Awesome contest tipb" I want to win a iphone 4s for me and my wife. I guess ill have to buy one if i win one lol. Right now we have blackberry storm2 yes i said storm 2 uuuhh it sucks. I love the iphone4s it looks like an awesome phone we originally wanted a iphone4 but at the time it wasnt available on verizon and that changed. So now were ready, our upgrade date is up and 2 iphones4s would be expensive or i would have them already and winning one would help out,moneys tight so this would help big time. thanks and love the site. Happy Holidays TIPB:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urbanwoodsman1966