Week 1 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesehead1964

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I would Like to get this so i can get my son an iphone so he can use it to take pictures and video of his son that he is finally get to bring home. He has went through alot. Had to grow up fast.

This would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

pyroguy57

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
A chance to win

It would be awesome to win the opportunity to get an iPhone 4s! I have an iPod 4th Gen and love it. All that is missing is the ability to call and text my friends and family. I hope I can win this!

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
oh! man i fell in love with the iphone since the very first iphone came out but I never got the chance to buy one just barely see it in the apple store and thats it and I always look for new news about iphone and I cried when I heard about Steve Jobs past away but I still love the iphone I dont care what other people say about the iphone and I always defend the name of apple iphone so please pick you ll make me very happy

mrsdcj

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
I would love to help my kids stop using MY iDevice by getting them their own iPod Touch. I want my phone and pad to be mine again. Please.

sweetjuju

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Study Abroad

My daughter's won a scholarship to study abroad in France this sppring and having an iPhone with Siri would really help her out. I'd love to give her this for Christmas! Great giveaway by the way.:D

Cytonic

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I use mail, safari, and maps all the time and cannot live without them. With the fast processor of the iPhone 4s, I can finally get all my work done and also make me more lazy with Siri ;)

maystip

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I secretly want the iPhone 4S to stay connected to friends and family no matter where I am. Also, it would be sweet to have driving directions on hand. I am currently living in the stone age with a non-internet connected phone. Help me afford to be with the IN CROWD! :p

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
I would like an iPhone 4S from TiPB so that I can give my wife a new iPhone 4S. She would then give her iPhone 4 to my brother in law, who would give his iPhone 3GS to his son as an iPod. Presents for everyone!!

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meh