Week 1 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

liquidzoo

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
I would love this!

I need to upgrade my wife's phone (no upgrade available for her line yet) so that she can use FaceTime with her mom and our toddlers! Would be a fantastic way for my mother-in-law to see her grandchildren regularly!

BBtoiPhone

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win this so I can give a friend of mine a new 4S, he is currently a BB user and wants to switch, but he doesn't feel like given his current situation he can go spend a couple hundred on a new phone! (I was once a BB user so I know how he feels)

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I dont know if I qualify as a moderator but I would love to have a iPad 2 for better/quicker moderating. ;):D iPad 1 has too much iOS 5 lag.

chriscoleman

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Ok, so I already have an iPhone 4S, and an iPad2, but my little girl (Yes, she has me wrapped around her little finger) really, really wants an iPad, but "Dad" (ME) doesn't have the money right now to get her one. So Tipb, if you choose ME to win this awesome and absolutely amazing give away, it will make my little girl one very happy camper, and may very well make my life a whole lot easier ;)

Thanks Tipb

jensener

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I would love to have an iPhone 4S because of it is the fastest iPhone yet, and with the astounding number of apps available, there's virtually nothing that you can't do with it. :D

fozzie66

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Because after getting my new Ipad2 last week my HTC EVO 4G device sucks in comparasion with the Ipads fuctions. Plus I noticed that IOS5 is way better the what Android has now :(

gracefulminutes

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I've rooted, ROM'd, overclocked, and theme'd many an Android, and I'd love to jailbreak and Winterboard/theme/tinker the hell out of a new 4S. Besides, I already have a MacBook (his name is Archie), and an iPod nano, so an iPhone 4S would be an appropriate addition to my tech arsenal (oh, and my iPod is named Jughead...so obviously, I'm naming my iPhone Betty)!

hellzajoan

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
An iPad would be such a great addition to my everyday useful electronics. I usually use my iPhone 4 on the daily and pretty much take a picture of every single thing that inspires me. I do lots of editing using photo apps, but with an iPad? There's a bunch of different apps that isn't compatible with the iPhone 4, and plus the bigger screen? It's a must! Please choose me!

bryanb729

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I Want To Win A iPhone 4S

I would love to win an iPhone 4 or iPhone 4s because i have heard so many great things about this stellar devices. I also heard great stuff about Siri. This iPhone 4 would be such an early christmas present for me and birthday present. I hope i win :D
Thanks TIPB ^_^

RIOSMH

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
giveaway

I think Siri is an amazing feature and I take a lot of pictures with my iPhone. I would love to have the improved camera and Siri if I was given the chance to get the 4S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meh