Visit site
RIP to my battery.
dfa6cbf40a13ca385ad8dd3f879f0c53.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Annie_M and taeisme

gjh1978

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
Seems the user interface is slower compared to iOS 17 so far. Also not digging that you can't have dark widgets unless you turn on dark icons.

Reactions: Just_Me_D

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The Password app is basically the same as it was when it was in the Settings except that it’s now a standalone app. At least that’s how I see it.

Reactions: ladyc0524

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Anyway, now that my iPhone has been updated. OTA, now it’s time for me to wipe it and then set it up as a new device like I do with every new major iOS version.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Has anyone checked out the action button? I believe there are new functions that can be added to it. I’m not on the beta… just living vicariously through all of you!

Reactions: taeisme

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
They finally intergrated reminders into the app and this is what I have been waiting for! I can finally kick my paid app to the curb and the agenda watch complication is great!

I know, right? That integration should have been done years ago.

Reactions: taeisme

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
After erasing everything and setting up my iPhone as a new device, I’m ready to really dig in to iOS. As I’ve stated in a different thread, the initial developer beta is you’re stable, and I’ve yet to come across a bug or a glitch.

My iPhone is running smoothly and all of my installed apps work without any issues.

OZsMac

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
Have only installed it on my iPad so far, and no issues to report, all apps working reasonably well.

From what I can see most of the AI improvements aren't yet included in the iPadOS.

Reactions: Just_Me_D

taeisme

Trusted Member
Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone checked out the action button? I believe there are new functions that can be added to it. I’m not on the beta… just living vicariously through all of you!

I’m definitely going to be cycling through some of these to see if I like it, especially the voice voice memos.

Attachments

• IMG_4533.png
    IMG_4533.png
    163.8 KB · Views: 26

OZsMac

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
Seems a number of caveats around availability and locations for various features, here is what I think are the current language and location/region limitations per the main preview page:

Apple Intelligence will be available in beta on iPhone 15 Pro, iPhone 15 Pro Max, and iPad and Mac with M1 and later, with Siri and device language set to U.S. English, as part of iOS 18, iPadOS 18, and macOS Sequoia this fall.

Messages via satellite will be available in iOS 18 along with our existing satellite features in the United States on iPhone 14 and later

New mail features - Coming in an update later this year in English (Australia), English (Canada), English (India), English (Ireland), English (New Zealand), English (Singapore), English (South Africa), English (UK), and English (U.S.).

Safari Highlights - Available in English (U.S.).

Safari Redesigned Reader - Available in English (Australia), English (Canada), English (Ireland), English (New Zealand), English (South Africa), English (UK), and English (U.S.).

Topographic maps and trail networks - Available in the United States and Japan.

Save hikes for offline access - Available in the United States.

Notes live Audio Transcriptions - Available on iPhone 12 and later in English (Australia), English (Canada), English (Ireland), English (New Zealand), English (South Africa), English (UK), and English (U.S.).

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premium_1