• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Om Nom Plushie Giveaway!

RevJar

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Om Nom

My wife and I just got iPads and my three year old discovered Cut the Rope. He likes Om Nom more than he tries catching the candy.

Avenged110

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I love all Om Nom's little expressions and various noises during the game. It's so cute! Also a plushie would make a great Christmas gift.

Koenig

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
A lot of posts from parents that want to give Om Nom to their kids. Well.. I'm a 24 year old, 6'5" tall male that wants Om Nom for himself. I love playing cut the rope and wish I could actually have Om Nom as a pet. The 18" would be fitting for me! haha

xxjokerxx

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
My fianc? loves this thing! Every time she plays Cut The Rope she giggles every time Om Nom moves! I find it adorable. If I don't win here I think I'll get her one of these for Christmas.

CoreyAS

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
I would like one for my girlfriend who absolutely love plushies and cut the rope on my ipad2 even though she's 21 but still this would be amazing to get for her and earn me brownie points!!!

phoenix91#IM

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Zepto did a great job with the video. I'd love to see the person behind 0:49 :D
With his huge eyes Om Nom is so adorable! I'm pretty sure I couldn't say no to anything he wanted, if, one day, mine decided to live a life outside of his cardboard box and escaped, that is.
Although I'd really love to have my own fluffy Om, don't count me in as I'm sure there are a lot of children who'd go crazy about such a cute and special Christmas gift.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sachin Suthar