• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Om Nom Plushie Giveaway!

Virgil83

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
My kids all love Om Nom and play with him all the time on their iPod Touches... my daughter says she loves him because "when he eats the lolly he chews very funny", also because "he has a cute face and is green" and she would love a big Om Nom plush toy to play with :)

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I love Om Nom because if I was an animated monster, that's who I would be. He's almost my soul-twin.

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

Deyrkroz

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
I love the On Om toy, because looks those eyes! Who would not love those big eyes! Its amazing!
Also the 4 teethes look so cool.

Good luck everyone!
Thanks you, TipB!

SeanRoto

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Om Nom!!

My 12 year old daughter Loves Om Nom! she plays both version on her touch and almost went hysterical when I showed her the plush picture from your post. Obviously if we were lucky enough to be picked, it would make me the best dad ever! :D

Tea Kingley

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I love om nom

Hi. I love om nom for many reasons. Firstly, I am practically addicted to cut the rope, and I first bought it because I saw how cute om nom was. I am twelve years old (I am using this website and entering this contest with my parents permission, of course), and I love animals, but my parents don't, so I don't have any pets. I love animals so much that, if you asked my friends to describe me, they would definitely say that I love anything fluffy. Since I don't have any pets, I like stuffed animals very much. I think that having any one of these three om nom stuffed animals would make me very happy. Om nom is also very cute because of his big, round eyes and the way he just LOOOVVEES candy. I hope I will be able to get one of these om nom stuffed animals, but good luck to everyone who is entering this contest.

P.S. I'm sorry if this is really long, but I had a lot to say. :) :p ;) :cool: :D

watcherorio

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
oh my gosh! Om Nom is the cutest animal ever! I can't take my eyes off of him and I so love him that I even mimic the way he opens his mouth and makes the "ngak" sound. hahahaha Please give me one!

aidenh

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
Om Nom

I love Cut the Rope, and especially Om Nom because me and him share something in common.... We both love candy's. Also I really like Om Nom's big eyes and the sounds he makes... I think it is impossible to hate him.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sachin Suthar