• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Om Nom Plushie Giveaway!

icebox93

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
must have candy

My wife loves om nom, She says "He's cute" Why "those big eyes and cute noises". But she doesn't know why I asked her this. This would be a great gift.

LFR

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I Want this Om Nom

I really want the BIG Om nom, my little brother is always grabbing my iPhone to play it he just loves it so if I win I could give it to him for Xmas .!!!:)

Cupton

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
We love Om Nom because Cut The Rope on my iPhone buys my wife and I a few minutes of peace and quiet while my 5 year old daughter plays the game. She loves Om Nom! I can only imagine what an Om Nom plushy would do! Maybe she would sleep in her own bed the whole night for a change with Om Nom for company? Maybe?

Last edited:

BizarreFoodie

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
What isn't there to love about Om Nom?

The very name "Om Nom" is so cute as to make your day several shades brighter just to hear it!
If this critter were a real, live animal, people would be willing to sell their own body parts to get one, I'd bet on it. Heck, I've got two arms, and I hardly use 'em both... I just wish they would have used the puffy-cheeked, mouth-full Om Nom for the plushie, that's his cutest pose, in my opinion. Though the "blah" tongue-out pose comes pretty close...

Jss_mstr

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I love Om nom

Omg I have each game and have 3 stars on each level in each box and this game is amazIng especially Om nom the way he puts his eyes and looks at the candy and when it just misses his mouth he goes all sad :'( I would absolutely love my own little Om nom especially since its Christmas and my 17th birthday is coming soon :D

se7en__

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
C'mon, look at it with those beady eyes and sharp teething. At least with a plushie you can give it to your kids to love-squeeze the heck out of it without breaking Om Nom (and its container: your iPhone/iPad). Either that or gimme just because I'm high on three star candy.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sachin Suthar