• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Om Nom Plushie Giveaway!

Tkraft82

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I discovered om nom at about this time last year when I was home for the holidays. It was christmas eve and everyone had gone to bed , so I looked in the app store for a game to play to help me kill some time before I go sleepy, I found om nom and was immediatly hooked. Om nom now reminds me of the holidays and spending great time back home with my family.

babyjsmom

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
My son would love this. I was reading the blog and he came saw the post and now wants one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fokas914

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
I love om nom!! He's so freaking cute, who wouldn't think so?!?! I mean he loves candy, who doesn't?! I love the game, I have all of the games. It's waaaay addicting!

KLieu

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
My wife and I can't stop playing Cut Rope, we haven't cleared all the levels yet so that's probably what's keeping it so much fun lol. Hoping to win, would be a great plush gift for her

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Om Nom is adorable! If I won, I would give him to my daughter so she could snuggle with him while playing Cut The Rope. :)

maltos

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Great gift

I actually would love to win one of this, even the smallest one
But not for me.
My girlfriend loves two things.
One is angry birds plushEs
And two is cut the rope.
She gets excited when playing cut the rope
Every time she gives om nom the candy she says:
"sooo cuuuteee!"
And am like really?
But anyway her birthday is coming soon on december the 29th
So this would be a wonderful gift.
So hope i have a chance of gettig this plush om nom :)
Im sure she would love it.:):)

TalkingDeer

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Whenever I bring up a picture of om nom on my laptop and show it to my dog, he freezes and will stare at it. Longest stare was around 10 minutes so far. I want to see what happens if he gets a real one haha

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sachin Suthar