Give-away: iFixDirect red or blue iPhone 4 color swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricoe320

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Red stands for support

I would love the red 90 percent of the time it represents support for heart asscoition and other things and I am a big supporter for these organization's so red please

oundn1#AC

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
I will take the red. You want to know why? Because I'm Sooner born, and Sooner bred, and when I die I'll be Sooner dead, Rah Oklahoma, Rah Oklahoma, Rah Oklahoma O-K-U!! BOOMER SOONER!!!!

anon(4694106)

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Blue pleasee :p A few of the rooms in my house have blue in the,, and it will be incredibly original as iPhones are getting slightly popular where I am :) Thanks in advance!

munchkinsdad

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
We all know with the VZW iPhone craze, EVERYONE will have the same generic color, including me...but...what better way to set my iPhone apart from the rest than to "pimp" it out with the cool blue iFixDirect color swap...!
Thanks for the chance!

BigNightTrain

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
This is just what I need I got me the wife and her 3 family members iPhone 4's mine is 32gb the rest are 16gb I also bought 2 Griffin MultiDocks charging stations. Now heres the prob we all live together and use the Griffin Docks I bought, but we can't tell off hand which iPhone belongs to who being there all black. So having a Red replacement case for my iPhone would be awesome setting myself aside from the pack thanks. RED RED RED RED RED RED RED please since I never win anything and agin thanks. AbdulAbaca

davec3275

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
I like the RED! After years of being limited to the same selection of colors for a phone (i.e. black, grey, or silver), it would be awesome to have a different, more unique color like RED.

BryanTheRed

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I'd like blue, what could be cooler than being the only person in this town to have a blue iPhone 4??? Think of the looks Leanna gets with that white conversion! TIPB ROCKS!!!

JakeV

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I'd really like to convert my iPhone to red! When I first got my iPhone 4 it really stood out, but now it feels like everyone I know has one. Changing it to red (which looks amazing!) would really make it feel new again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sball68