Give-away: iFixDirect red or blue iPhone 4 color swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingagam

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Hi im a guy who got his iphone recently and had to work very hard and maintain university grades along with a job to attain it... However i really wanted a white since that was different from the blah old black one..however that was not the case so my dream kinda just died and i had to settle with the black..well my birthday is coming and i recently found tht you an switch out iphone parts for replacement and it would make really happy if u could send me a red iphone color kit since it make my birthday very pleasent and all my hard work would t least be worth something to someone

-Agam

asansardo

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I would love the red one. The reason why is , the red is more noticeable and I work in a environment that has a lot of Iphone users. Once they see that mine is red , they would want theirs a different color also

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I could see Apple making the red one because like Leanna said the quality looks amazing. However is it just me or does the blue one not look like the front is a different shade of blue than the back? I thought perhaps it was the reflection or angle of lighting but when she picked it up and tilted it the shade still looked lighter to me. I know Steve Jobs would think an iPhone with that on it is an abomination and for that reason you should give me the red one so I can send it to Chad to have his Team Pure, Apple fanatic iPhone converted ;)

Tucco

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I just want to say that I've never won anything like this in my life. I always enter raffles and play the lottery, but I never win:( I know I won't win this time either because I don't have a good reason. A shiny new red iphone isn't going to help me save the world or end hunger. But I would have one up on Kanye, Obama, J-Lo and every other rich mofo. And I would flaunt it as if Ron Burgandy himself was posing for one of those men's haircut style magazines you find in GreatClips. Even the angels would be jealous of me and my b*tchin new RED iphone. The End.

BOOOOOM!

So you see it starts of sad and pathetic, but toward the middle it picks up steam and then it finishes with what looks a possible explosion. How awesome is that?

AndyLu

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
my choice would have to be red! i'm sporting the free bumper with a metal back cover and everyone who's seen my phone loves it. i would love to see an all red iphone 4! nothing like being a little different and standing out ;)

RobinDz

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I would love blue ... the varsity boys bball team I coach at my high school wears blue as our home jerseys and we use a stat tracking program on my iPhone in games ... a blue iPhone would work extremely well with our colours!!!

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
I would love the blue iPhone conversion kit, when the new phone comes out this summer I am giving my iPhone 4 to my son and bue is his favorite color, it would also make it stand out from his friends iPhones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urbanwoodsman1966