Give-away: iFixDirect red or blue iPhone 4 color swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaimito3

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
The blue, it's my favorite color and I would like to have my iPhone diferent from everyone else here in Puerto Rico. I would like it to be one of a kind here where I live.

coketyto

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
geniales !!!!!!!!!

estan increibles los 2 colores,pero me agrada mas el azul(blue) espero tener suerte.Gracias y felicidades por que estan de maravilla.:eek:

r2fa3l

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
RED!
I just joined TIPB after checking out your review!
I would love to get my iPhone 4 Red, because i scratched my
black iphone 4 [att] and its a PAIN TO LOOK AT + THE RED looks INCREDIBLE & Sexy& Legit & Awesome+I would look SO Fly with the red :cool:.
I've been searching for iFixdirect to convert it, but my dad's being ghetto
so this would be amazing! I would spread the word online like insane!!!!

I really wouldn't mind getting Blue or Red though.
Oh and Also This forum is super cool.
Was a member of Mac Rumors, but this website has reviews and stuff = i'm bought
you'll see me around.
Hope I Win!
Keep up the good work TIPB

Last edited:

MIAsunsh

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Hey!

Hey just becoming a member, glad to be here! I'm Aliya and I'm inspired by my husband, I'm a fan of operating and becoming nutritious :)

Sooo anyways, enough about me, see you all-around and hello once again haha.

BTW, what can I do to change the little picture thingy like some people have, I like it but can't figure it out haha

troy14

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
now offers red and blue color swaps for the iPhone 4 and not only sent me both conversion kits to take a look at and share with you, but are generously giving away a conversion service to one of you, our awesome readers!

Both colors look phenomenal. The red kit is very vibrant and rich in color and the blue kit is a nice deep blue and not quite as showy as the red. What?s interesting about the blue kit is that it is very reflective like a mirror.
One of my concerns was that the parts would have a painted look to them. I?m happy to report that they do not. In fact, if Apple were to design red and blue iPhone 4?s, I believe this is exactly what they would look like. I am very impressed with the authentic look of these parts.

Now for the contest! For a chance to win a red or blue conversion from iFixDirect, just let us know which color you want and why. We?ll randomly choose a winner next week and put you in contact with iFixDirect to have your iPhone 4 converted to red or blue.

If I could have my iPhone in any color, it would be Red.

Red as a color is bold, attractive, and catches the human eye first out of any color. There's a reason why street signs, stop lights, etc. are red. They stand out and scream for attention.

When pulling out an iPhone 4, you already get the WOW factor. People are impressed with the iPhone no matter how many times they have seen or played with one - it is an impressive piece of technology. Whipping one out in a one of a kind red is a great statement, conversation starter, and guaranteed to make anyone envious.

There was a study done a few years ago by two University of Rochester psychologists whose findings stated that the color red enhances women's attraction to men. When showed two pictures of the same person, one in red, and one in blue, almost always the one in red came out in top. That definitely isn't a disadvantage when using your iPhone at college or in the bar! (I'm 21 & in nursing school!)

bbeauzil

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Ifix it and verizon iphone

TipB is off the chain. I've been following your thread now for like 1 year and a half but never bothered to register until now. You guys rock. I follow the Ipad and Iphone live every week like it's a religion. I love you guys. I am always ahead of the curve because of you guys. My friends think that I am a tech geek because of you guys. I always seem to have an answer for them concerning Iphone, Ipad because I am always of TIPB.COM. Again, Thanks Rene, and Georgia (by the way, I live in Georgia) how ironic. and the rest of the Tipb team.

Be blessed

BUCSFAN5

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
i am a HUGE! tampa bay buccaneers fan and i would just die if i won the red iphone 4 conversion kit. i have been looking for the past few months on how to get it converted and everywhere i find costs way too much money. i cant live without my iphone and if had it red that would just make it so much better. if you picked me i would be the happiest person alive! thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urbanwoodsman1966