• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Give-away: iFixDirect red or blue iPhone 4 color swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeLLz

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
blue ......... only because before my dad passed away this past jan. we were plannng on gettin our phones converted and blue was his color of choice ..............

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
If I got a red one, my daughter would play with my iPhone even more than she does now. So a blue one would be nice for my wife. :)

sadlybrokeboy

May 21, 2009
Visit site
Red for me - it's the colours of my favourite football (as in Soccer) team Liverpool and more importantly the colour of my home rubgy team - Wales. Make a Welshman and let him have a nice red phone! ;)

topdawg07

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Red!!

The red one! The red one for me would seem flashy and nice. It would catch a lot of attention and that would make my iPhone 4 even cooler.

behrlover

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Blue

I would love to have the blue on my iPhone 4 because it has been my favorite color since I was a little boy. I love blue...the pictures I edit always have a blue tint, my truck is blue, and just about anything else that speaks to me when I go shopping is blue! It's a great color and I feel it would be perfect for me!

Ampleaveevesy

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
лучшие саундт

Приветсвую господа
скачать последние mp3 sonance ru/media/log/Skachat-fermu-na-telefon html]Скачать ферму на телефон sonance ru/media/log/Besplatno-temi-dlya-nokia-6700 html]Бесплатно темы для нокиа 6700 песня русская песня скачать
free-music-for-you co cc/sitemap xml]Песни слушать и скачать

CraltSmal

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Trading Signals

Each trader, successful or not so successful, can be confident in saying
that graphical analysis is an absolute assistant in stock trading Anyway,
the traders always use patterns of graphical analysis in their trading
Perhaps we should not talk about those things because there are so many on
the Internet that can be taught on training courses

Many successful traders who work exclusively on the laws of graphical
analysis use one or two trading situations at most in trade Eventually they
produce a photographic memory for these situations and because of this they
can anticipate the completion of the graphic figures That allows you to be
calm and pragmatic during trading

Also, note that: When you work with graphical models, you have to use the
oscillator to confirm or reject the graphic figures Oscillator behavior is
typical and clear in the formation of graphic figures price Watch for them
and you always see these patterns This will help avoid false enters

Also, one more note: The possession of large amounts of information, is not
much knowledge, much less the ability to apply that knowledge It is a sign
of "Help Desk" Do not become the "Help Desk" Get rid of the unnecessary
and create a clear, simple trading system for yourself Graphical models can
perfectly serve as the basis for this

Take a look at this website :
FuturesTradingSignals4You com]Trading Signals

mbadd

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
why I want the red IPhone swap

I owned a used 3G IPhone that I had jailbroken and unlocked for T Mobile.I had this phone for 1 year and enjoyed it tremendously but I gave it to someone in need that couldn't afford a phone. I told them about the great fun and information that I receive from you guys at TiPb Tv.com and now they have become a fan!

I purchased the IPhone 4 as a replacement and really believe the red swap that you offer would be the coolest option I've seen.

Always a fan of your site and podcast,

Mark

djeepmyers

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Red for life

I would LOVE the RED ONE! I Love Apple products more than anyone I know, And nothing compliments an Apple Product like the color red. I have bought every red nano and shuffle that has ever been released. Product red is my life. I buy everything in red because red is the color of my soul. My Jeep was Red with a custom Product red paint job, not decal but full paint job. I gave my first Wii to my lesser fortunate friend for free just for an excuse to buy the red one. I have ordered replacements fronts for all my ipod classics in order to make then truely red. I have a full phone red decal on my iphone 4 right not with an entirely red theme. The red front and back plates are simply amazing and theres no way to express how much i love it....
Unfortunately my mother is in the hospital and i have to help with her hospital bills and actually had to sell alot of my stuff to help pay for her surgeries... I simply cannot afford to buy the red iphone parts right now... I have yet to sell my red ipods, because they are my most prized possessions. I did however sell my Jeep.... miss it to death... I could really use the red iPhone for free... Red for life, and Death thereafter!!!

DaniellaStidly

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Dating fishers landing. Dating wyandotte.

Dating huson Dating free russian single Dating fenelton
Dating noatak xn-----6kccajcdcfdm3af4bgeyqkfbbf0f0a best-dating-profile pp ua/]?????? ???????? ?????????? Dating porthill
Dating sasakwa Carbon dating labs Dating garysburg

Status
Not open for further replies.