Give-away: iFixDirect red or blue iPhone 4 color swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeonVanity

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Blue Please :)

I'd like Blue because it'll help me show my love for AT&T, I've been with them since before the iPhone and will stay with them now. The blue would be perfect for my iPhone because one its my favorite color on top of it being AT&T's color. So what better way to show support for the AT&T iPhone! Thanks :D

gsbe44#IM

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Red Please!

I would love to have a Red iPhone 4. I work in the cell phone industry and I read your blogs daily. I think it would be awesome to be the only one in my office with a Red iPhone, and hey it would help get a few more shameless plugs out there for you guys!

firedog25

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Man, decisions decisions. I would like the Blue iPhone4 body because that would look pretty boss with my uniform but it's not quite as dark as I would need. A red iPhone4 would be pretty damn cool too and I could just airbrush flames on it to complete the look. Yah I'd take a red one. Mostly because I'd be the only kid on the block that had a red iPhone while everyone else in the station languishes with the standard... smokey grey?

That and I would be a great destruction tester because I'm a fireman and I break ****.

nerisson

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
RED iPhone 4

If i have the choice, i think i'll take the red version. Why ?
Because Red is excentric, glam & rock 'n' roll !
And it's the color of the Chief in "Power Rangers" !

So... Yes, Red is the best for me !

[Sorry for my bad english, i'm French]

and it's the color of my hero in my portfolio *o* nerisson.fr

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
So it's nearly 2 weeks after the contest was supposed to end. Where the winners announced? Also this thread should probably be locked so people don't think the contest is still active.

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
Major fail on my part! I picked a winner a couple weeks ago and never announced in here that I did! I'm SO sorry... don't hate me.

The winner is Meagey!

Huge congrats to Meagey! We hope to see a picture of the converted phone soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR