Twitter and iPhone

sommerface

Jan 10, 2009
www.thevoiceof3.com
I'm on twitter! It's usually to take out my anger on the morons I work with. ha.ha. I'm using Twitterrific, but I thinking of upgrading to Tweetie.

my name on twitter is sommerface. :)

Last edited:

Stevie No-Wonder

Nov 17, 2008
Visit site
I signed up on Twitter a few months ago so I could post comments to Rick Sanchez on CNN. However, I saw absolutely no way of sending him comments (or anyone else). Oh well... I guess I'll have to have some 14 year-old who belongs to that secretive cult to show me how it works someday. :rolleyes:

I had TwitterFon on my iPhone, but I deleted it. :D

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I signed up on Twitter a few months ago so I could post comments to Rick Sanchez on CNN. However, I saw absolutely no way of sending him comments (or anyone else). Oh well... I guess I'll have to have some 14 year-old who belongs to that secretive cult to show me how it works someday. :rolleyes:

Try it again, it is pretty simple... :confused:

Jan 23, 2009
Visit site

Hmm yeah...it's just status updates...:eek:

lavonda

Nov 20, 2008
Visit site
i am using twitterrific. i was wondering if it is possible to remove all the people i do not know and i am not following them?!?!? any help??!?!!?

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
i am using twitterrific. i was wondering if it is possible to remove all the people i do not know and i am not following them?!?!? any help??!?!!?

I don't think you can with twitterrific. You need to go on the web to do that. OR you can use tweetie for iPhone. It allows you stop following people.

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
Does tweetie or another twitter app allow you to track more than one account? I have my individual account and then my When Will Apple, but I can only do one with twitterific.

Also, will be nice if Apple ever does PUSH because twitter limits one cell phone for SMS to one twitter account so I can't get text updates on both accounts. Any ideas how I could get updates to the phone for both accounts in the meantime?

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Does tweetie or another twitter app allow you to track more than one account? I have my individual account and then my When Will Apple, but I can only do one with twitterific.

Also, will be nice if Apple ever does PUSH because twitter limits one cell phone for SMS to one twitter account so I can't get text updates on both accounts. Any ideas how I could get updates to the phone for both accounts in the meantime?

Tweetie does allow you track more than one account. Twitter does not.

Can someone please explain to me what twitter is/does?

Here comes Nelly with the horrible questions!!!

Check out this link for a full description of Twitter. ;)