Ah ha, I knew more people had to have it!
    01-23-2009 05:49 PM
    I signed up on Twitter a few months ago so I could post comments to Rick Sanchez on CNN. However, I saw absolutely no way of sending him comments (or anyone else). Oh well... I guess I'll have to have some 14 year-old who belongs to that secretive cult to show me how it works someday.

I had TwitterFon on my iPhone, but I deleted it.
    01-23-2009 06:55 PM
    I just downloaded it today, its cool.
    01-23-2009 07:42 PM
    I signed up on Twitter a few months ago so I could post comments to Rick Sanchez on CNN. However, I saw absolutely no way of sending him comments (or anyone else). Oh well... I guess I'll have to have some 14 year-old who belongs to that secretive cult to show me how it works someday.

Try it again, it is pretty simple...
    01-23-2009 07:56 PM

Hmm yeah...it's just status updates...:o
    01-23-2009 08:41 PM
    add me up :-)

tx76mike
    01-24-2009 11:03 PM
    twitter.com/lavondacamelia
    01-26-2009 10:39 PM
    My twitter for my blog is in the sig below.
    I also have a personally one (Twitter / justin_horn) I haven't used much as of yet, but thought it would be good to keep Apple related stuff from my blog separate from what I'm having for dinner
    01-27-2009 12:07 AM
    i am using twitterrific. i was wondering if it is possible to remove all the people i do not know and i am not following them?!?!? any help??!?!!?
    01-27-2009 09:03 AM
    i am using twitterrific. i was wondering if it is possible to remove all the people i do not know and i am not following them?!?!? any help??!?!!?
    I don't think you can with twitterrific. You need to go on the web to do that. OR you can use tweetie for iPhone. It allows you stop following people.
    01-27-2009 10:50 AM
    ^^thanks for the reply...but the strange thing is that i am not following these people nor are they following me.
    01-27-2009 11:06 AM
    Does tweetie or another twitter app allow you to track more than one account? I have my individual account and then my When Will Apple, but I can only do one with twitterific.

Also, will be nice if Apple ever does PUSH because twitter limits one cell phone for SMS to one twitter account so I can't get text updates on both accounts. Any ideas how I could get updates to the phone for both accounts in the meantime?
    01-27-2009 12:00 PM
    Can someone please explain to me what twitter is/does?

Here comes Nelly with the horrible questions!!!
    01-27-2009 12:18 PM
    Does tweetie or another twitter app allow you to track more than one account? I have my individual account and then my When Will Apple, but I can only do one with twitterific.

Also, will be nice if Apple ever does PUSH because twitter limits one cell phone for SMS to one twitter account so I can't get text updates on both accounts. Any ideas how I could get updates to the phone for both accounts in the meantime?
    Tweetie does allow you track more than one account. Twitter does not.

Can someone please explain to me what twitter is/does?

Here comes Nelly with the horrible questions!!!
    Check out this link for a full description of Twitter.
    01-27-2009 12:27 PM
    ^^thanks for the reply...but the strange thing is that i am not following these people nor are they following me.
    OHHHH! That's cuz you're tracking the "everyone" feed. Go into settings and under Content Options switch "Everyone" to OFF.
    01-27-2009 12:31 PM
    Tweetie does allow you track more than one account. Twitter does not.
    Would you recommend Tweetie? Was there a TiPb article or forum post about the best twitter iPhone client? Think I'm using it enough to justify a $1-$5 purchase of a twitter app.
    01-27-2009 12:31 PM
    Would you recommend Tweetie? Was there a TiPb article or forum post about the best twitter iPhone client? Think I'm using it enough to justify a $1-$5 purchase of a twitter app.
    Rene did a review on Tweetie about two weeks ago or so. That is what I am currently using as well. Worth the $2.99 I'd say.
    01-27-2009 12:41 PM
    YES! Get it! I'm a cheap-o and I still got it and don't regret it!
    01-27-2009 12:44 PM
    Ok, you guys convinced me. I spent the $3
    01-27-2009 05:46 PM
    OHHHH! That's cuz you're tracking the "everyone" feed. Go into settings and under Content Options switch "Everyone" to OFF.
    thank you so much...

i turned it off but it took a couple of hours for it to stop the feed from coming through...thanks again
    01-27-2009 11:19 PM
    you can follow me at @alwayswyser
    01-30-2009 12:02 PM
    Twitter me @HighDynamic
    01-30-2009 12:59 PM
    I can be followed at @matt.s.hall but I don't know why anyone would... I don't do anything fun or cool
    01-30-2009 01:03 PM
    I use Tweetie now, exclusively. However, Twitterific is the best free app. I tried most of them and found it to be the best. Tweetie is awesome because you can track multiple accounts, follow and stop following, as well as so much more. Twitfire is a nice app if you need to fire off tweets (following an event, live updates, etc.) It is free also.
    01-30-2009 01:48 PM
    I can be followed at @matt.s.hall but I don't know why anyone would... I don't do anything fun or cool
    LOL

10 characters
    01-30-2009 02:01 PM
95 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD