Twitter and iPhone

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Would you recommend Tweetie? Was there a TiPb article or forum post about the best twitter iPhone client? Think I'm using it enough to justify a $1-$5 purchase of a twitter app.

Rene did a review on Tweetie about two weeks ago or so. That is what I am currently using as well. Worth the $2.99 I'd say.

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
Would you recommend Tweetie? Was there a TiPb article or forum post about the best twitter iPhone client? Think I'm using it enough to justify a $1-$5 purchase of a twitter app.

YES! Get it! I'm a cheap-o and I still got it and don't regret it!

lavonda

Nov 20, 2008
Visit site
OHHHH! That's cuz you're tracking the "everyone" feed. Go into settings and under Content Options switch "Everyone" to OFF.

thank you so much...:D

i turned it off but it took a couple of hours for it to stop the feed from coming through...thanks again

daniels313

Jan 30, 2009
Visit site
I use Tweetie now, exclusively. However, Twitterific is the best free app. I tried most of them and found it to be the best. Tweetie is awesome because you can track multiple accounts, follow and stop following, as well as so much more. Twitfire is a nice app if you need to fire off tweets (following an event, live updates, etc.) It is free also.

ajetony24

Jan 31, 2009
Visit site
hey im new to twitter as well (still trying to figure the site out). my name there is @ajetony24. not many of my friends use the site, so feel free to befriend me! :-D

techiemom

Feb 18, 2009
Visit site
I just got twitter yesterday gracermack. It's a little overwhelming for me at the moment but I'm trying to get the hang of it. Good to know this blog is on there.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elena4151