Week 3 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

garciape

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Siri recommends it for kids

I would give it to my niece, she is 2 years old. Crazy right? But she loves watching Baby Einstein!! Of course, an iPad would be just as great. But Siri suggested to give an iPod touch until she earns the iPhone or iPad.

CrackberryJason

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
I'd love to have a new iOS device because I've realized the iPhone is the phone for me. I've used a bunch of phones on the market but a few of my friends have gone iPhone and I'm amazed how great they are. Already got an Apple TV for the house but would love an iPhone too!

Deucedeux

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I would pick up iPod touches. It would be nice to have dedicated devices for working out so I could focus on the task and not protecting my phone.

Thanks for the contest!

Superveloce

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I would like an iPod Touch because...

I would love to win an iPod Touch since I've been wanting to replace my old iPod touch 2G that I got almost 3 years ago! My old iPod has some speaker problems and doesn't sound very good at loud volumes. Often, the home and volume buttons don't work either. I can't get iOS 5 and any future software updates, and many new apps and games have stopped supporting my device. Lastly, my battery is nearing the end of its life - I am constantly charging it. Thank you for this opportunity!

Djn4ever

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I'd like to win because my house was recently broken into and all my tv's, wife's jewelry, Xbox 360, iPods were stolen. So it would be a tremendous help to replace some of these items.. Thanks Tipb for putting this together...

ACEintheHole

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
you know, I've always wanted an iphone but could never afford one. Instead I've been getting these free flip clam shell phones. My friends make fun of me, but it gets the job done. So what to do? Troll these contests with the hopes that I would be selected for a new Iphone 4S. Cheers.:eek:

ekim1406

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
I need to update my family on tech!

I myself am a diehard Apple fan and have had plenty of Apple products for the last 7 years. I have tried to convert my parents and older brothers and sisters but the always seem to resist and stick to their lesser products. Since it might be a fire hazard to have more gadgets charging in my tiny apartment, if I win I would give my mom an iPad; so she can stop yelling at her computer and calling me early in the morning to help fix it. I would give my dad an iPhone so he can throw his 6 year old blue Sanyo flip phone. My parents never want to spend a large amount of money on themselves, but have bought me several Apple products for past Christmases. Winning this would be the best gift to give my family. Apple products make Christmas even better! :D

Sunofabob

Nov 2, 2009
www.facebook.com

In case you hadn't heard -- and really, ask somebody next time! -- TiPb wants to give you the iOS device -- or devices! -- of your dreams. That's right, a brand new iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod touch, or Apple TV, or even iPad 3 in 2012, could be yours!

And this is week 3 so you now have a second chance to win!

The Prize: A $600 Apple gift certificate to put towards the iOS device -- or devices -- of your dreams. An iPhone or iPad for you or your special someone, a couple of iPod touches for the kids, a handful of Apple TVs for the whole family -- you could even save it for an iPad 3 when Apple releases it! -- whatever you choose!

How to enter: Each week we'll have a special thread in a different TiPb iOS device forum. Just leave one (1) reply in each thread telling us why you'd love to have that week's device. You can enter once per week, each week, for a total of four (4) chances to enter over the course of the contest.

The contest is already underway and the winner will be announced on the iPhone Live podcast on December 28, 2011.

So what are you waiting for? This is the week 2 thread!

Why do you want one -- or a couple! -- iPod touches from TiPb? Reply now to enter!
Well, I'm looking to replace my Berry devices and this seems like an opportunity to do just that. I am typing this on my PlayBook but I wonder how this would feel on an iPad 2 or even 3. Not much else.

devoted101

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site

In case you hadn't heard -- and really, ask somebody next time! -- TiPb wants to give you the iOS device -- or devices! -- of your dreams. That's right, a brand new iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod touch, or Apple TV, or even iPad 3 in 2012, could be yours!

And this is week 3 so you now have a second chance to win!

The Prize: A $600 Apple gift certificate to put towards the iOS device -- or devices -- of your dreams. An iPhone or iPad for you or your special someone, a couple of iPod touches for the kids, a handful of Apple TVs for the whole family -- you could even save it for an iPad 3 when Apple releases it! -- whatever you choose!

How to enter: Each week we'll have a special thread in a different TiPb iOS device forum. Just leave one (1) reply in each thread telling us why you'd love to have that week's device. You can enter once per week, each week, for a total of four (4) chances to enter over the course of the contest.

The contest is already underway and the winner will be announced on the iPhone Live podcast on December 28, 2011.

So what are you waiting for? This is the week 2 thread!

Why do you want one -- or a couple! -- iPod touches from TiPb? Reply now to enter!
iPod reason 1: i still have an iPod classic 160 and it is time that i join the world of the touch

iPod reason 2: my niece is 15 and needs yet another way to access her facebook..

MacInU

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I would use it to get the top of the line iPad 2 64G Wi-Fi + 3G ... I travel alot and usually max out my devices with content & many time far from a Hot Spot... this would be a sweet dream can true!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iehrh