ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
4f0ca19a771d8bd875e0cc5b5abf797f.png

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Once again, I did not get a notification for this and so didn't do it. Unfortunately, I obviously missed ksassy's notification as well.

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
Once again, I did not get a notification for this and so didn't do it. Unfortunately, I obviously missed ksassy's notification as well.

I didn’t get a notification for this one either. Since I missed the last two special challenges due to no longer receiving notifications I’ve now made it a habit to check the Awards section on my watch or phone. That’s how I caught this challenge yesterday morning before my workout. I refuse to miss anymore special challenges due to not knowing. I have no clue why I suddenly don’t get notified about these and I’m tired of trying to figure it out. So checking the Awards section is on deck for me now so I no longer miss anything!

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
I didn’t get a notification for this one either. Since I missed the last two special challenges due to no longer receiving notifications I’ve now made it a habit to check the Awards section on my watch or phone. That’s how I caught this challenge yesterday morning before my workout. I refuse to miss anymore special challenges due to not knowing. I have no clue why I suddenly don’t get notified about these and I’m tired of trying to figure it out. So checking the Awards section is on deck for me now so I no longer miss anything!
I'll just check here every day. :)

Reactions: ksassy

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
antonio6996