• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

International Day of Yoga Challenge 2024

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
4f0ca19a771d8bd875e0cc5b5abf797f.png

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Once again, I did not get a notification for this and so didn't do it. Unfortunately, I obviously missed ksassy's notification as well.

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
Once again, I did not get a notification for this and so didn't do it. Unfortunately, I obviously missed ksassy's notification as well.

I didn’t get a notification for this one either. Since I missed the last two special challenges due to no longer receiving notifications I’ve now made it a habit to check the Awards section on my watch or phone. That’s how I caught this challenge yesterday morning before my workout. I refuse to miss anymore special challenges due to not knowing. I have no clue why I suddenly don’t get notified about these and I’m tired of trying to figure it out. So checking the Awards section is on deck for me now so I no longer miss anything!

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
I didn’t get a notification for this one either. Since I missed the last two special challenges due to no longer receiving notifications I’ve now made it a habit to check the Awards section on my watch or phone. That’s how I caught this challenge yesterday morning before my workout. I refuse to miss anymore special challenges due to not knowing. I have no clue why I suddenly don’t get notified about these and I’m tired of trying to figure it out. So checking the Awards section is on deck for me now so I no longer miss anything!
I'll just check here every day. :)

Reactions: ksassy

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poplolzz