• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Week 3 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vasilisiou

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
I think that an ipad2 or 3 is the best christmas present...!! It's an excellent way for me to try an ios device too...!!!...Merry christmas to you all...:)

dev2nsu

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I would like a iPhone 4s for my wife. Her current phone hardly works and their is no way I can afford a new iPhone. This will be the greatest gift. Good luck to everyone

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MacBookBuddy

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
I would wait to use the $600 and get the iPad 3. I feel like I need an iPad to get more involved with TiPb. I would love to do a review of the iPad 3 for TiPb or whatever need. Thanks for this opportunity TiPb and good luck to everybody else!

anon(4703458)

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I would get the Apple TV 3 or the iTV (if it ever comes out).
If it is intuitive and functional enough, i would also get several more for my parents and brother.

I have the natural geek intuition needed to understand things like switching input channels and drop down menus; they have a hard time understanding when they need to grab a secondary remote.

I am hoping the next generation of Applevisions will allow my family to get rid of those secondary remotes. (Facetime integration would also be nice.)

DannyMichel

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
I'm not the greatest writer in the world, but I'll try my best to sum up why I need this. I'm a hinge apple fan.. I watch most of the mobile nations podcasts. When I do, you guys talk about all the latest apple products that I honestly just can't afford. This would be a HUGE thing for me

anon(105361)

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win this contest so that I could buy an iPad for our family. We have a child who needs interaction like the kind you find on a tablet but do not have the means to afford one.

Steve74

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm winning

Hello guys. Just found out about the draw while listening to your podcast. Big fan of the show. I am self employed. I'm looking at spending a lot on technology in the next year. iMac and autocad 2012 for Mac & iPad (for meeting with clients). Tried many times to show projects/pictures on my iPhone. But it really is too small of a screen to showcase my talent. Been wanting an iPad for a long time and I'm ready for the 3rd gen now. Yes Santa I've been nice this year!!!! Good luck to all

rudxii

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
A white iPhone 4S, would be a life changer & a fashionable accessories for me! :D
Merry Christmas to all, wishing you a happy jolly holiday season filled with warmth & togetherness!

anthonyrt

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
A great gift for my grandson, but his dad works for Microsoft!

The one gift my grandson wants more than anything else is a iPod Touch. His dad works for Microsoft, so my grandson well most likely never get one from him. My goal is to help lead my grandson down the path to buying Apple products (he wants a Mac and iPad too, but these can wait).

DarthG1nger

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
T'was the night before Christmas, when all through our abode,
Not a iPad, iPhone nor even and iPod glowed.
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
But without any iPads they seemed rather bare.

The children were nestled all snug in their beds,
While visions of Angry Birds danced in their heads.
And I lay in my bed, thinking it most cruel;
I surfed The iPhone Blog and started to drool.

And then, in a twinkling, I heard on the roof
The prancing and pawing of each little hoof.
As I drew in my head, and was turning around,
Down the chimney Renee Ritchie came with a bound.

He was dressed all in fur, some grey hair was fading-in,
I could immediately tell that he was Canadian.
A bundle of iGadgets he had flung on his back,
And he looked like a peddler, just opening his pack.

He was chubby and plump, a right jolly old elf,
And I laughed when I saw him, in spite of myself!
He moved quickly - a sprightly old stepper;
And in his beard was a touch of salt and pepper.

He spoke not a word, and againts all odds,
He filled all the stockings with iPads and iPods!
He was upset that an Apple TV was not there,
Then he shrugged and said "well who really cares?"

He sprang to his sleigh with his usual good humour,
Then decided to blog an iPhone 5 rumour.
But I heard him exclaim, ?ere he drove out of sight,
"Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good-night!"

alieleRat

Banned
Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Medicine Cholesterol

HilsHalsE, Adipex 37.5 mg || Cheap Adipex-P Online || Buy Adipex Diet Pills || Order Adipex Without Prescription || Generic Adipex Cost || Adipex For Sale || Adipex Drug || Adipex For Sale || Buying Adipex - adipex 37.5 mg Adipex P is effective in treating the obese patient because it releases chemicals in the brain that will suppress appetite, which will result in weight loss even when it has not been achieved through other methods in the past. buy adipex no prescription

mayptolla

Banned
Apr 2, 2011
Visit site

willy73

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
I need to win

This would be the best gift ever! I could get my fiance an iphone so she can stop downloading apps and games and always wanting to use my phone. Please help me!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poplolzz