Week 3 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bensmith

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I'd LOVE to win this to get the iPad 3: I bought my current iPhone and iPad after reading your very convincing reviews and it would be sooo great for me to get the iPad 3 (when it comes out) via Tipb! *crosses fingers* :)

graphiccraze4

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
I would love a new iPod Touch for my 4 year old daughter. Yes she is 4 and her smarts are way high then other children her age. She always uses my iPhone and iPad and knows her way around iOS. A great way to facetime while i'm not with her. The mother would take care of it as we are not together. Sounds great to me.

BBtoiPhone

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I switched from BB to iPhone when the 4S came out and I have a great friend that wants to get rid of his old dying BB and get an iPhone, but he just cant afford it right now. Would love to give him the Christmas present of a new iPhone.. He does everything for everyone else, and i would like to return the favor.

timmiex

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
I Would love to win a iPod touch! I Have a ipod touch 1g now but it doesn't work well anymore...
2 months ago I tried buying a iPod touch 4g on ebay but it wasn't delivered :(.
Please Let me win

wes2nice

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I really want to win

So as I said before I really want to win this just so I can connect easily via technology with my mother. So please hook a brotha up!!!

Giana17

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Your not just a dream anymore

In need of a new phone. Have a Droid for two years now, can't take it anymore.
An iOS device is what I need. Thanks!

westfalcon4

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I would like to use the gift card to purchase an iPad. As a doctoral student in a counseling psychology program, the iPad would help me achieve my academic and career goals.

I want to do counseling work with brain-injury clients. As I begin a practicum at a brain-injury clinic in January, the iPad would allow me to incorporate technology into counseling. The iPad would also allow me to complete progress notes and insurance notes more quickly and accurately - as I would not have to wait until the end of the day to recall client progress.

Thank you!!

Labluver

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I was able to talk Santa into a new Iphone 4s, but now A Ipad would round out the year in style. Having the ability to use the full power of the IOS5 and cloud would be fantastic and allow me to end the year on a positive note.

Thanks Santa

paynete

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
I love this site! I have learned so much about my iphone from the tip of the day. I would love to get an ipad to go with my iphone and macbook pro!

DougFNJ

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Closer to the the New Year, and many really cool product rumors, speculation, followed by some exciting introductions. I hope to win this gift card for a Retina Displayed iPad 3....heck, I'd get the iPad 3 anyway ;)

Happy Holidays and good luck everyone :)

Delrahim69

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
My dream iOS device is the iPad 2!! Of course TiPb.com would be my homepage and I would enjoy the videos and podcasts but also would love to play angry birds on the iPad 2. Also Infinity Blade II is supposed to look awesome on the iPad 2. But mainly I want it for surfing the web, email and music/videos.

Thanks TiPb for all the gray giveaways.

senor_1

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
It would be great to win the gift certificate so I could sprinkle a little Apple magic through the house for the holidays. My wife and kids would flip out to have an iPad in the house, I wouldn't it mind it myself ;)

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Why I Want to win

I would love to win this contest because my parents have bought everybody else in my family a new iPad but me XD and I would want to use it to communicate with my family back in the Philippines because my laptop keeps crashing on me! /:

Baap

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I would love to get a couple of iPod Touches for me and my wife. It's a great music player plus gaming device and can use all the apps from the iPhone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iehrh