Want a FREE Jawbone ERA headset from TiPb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylanel

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
My favorite case since the last few months is the Case-Mate Tough Case. I love the extra protection that works an InvisibleShield on both front and back of my iPhone 4. It is the one and only such case that I found on the market that worked with the InvisibleShield.

dr.pelu

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
At the moment...Incipio....I own three Incipio cases for my iPhone 4 and they protect it very well. I can't tell you how many times i dropped my iPhone and there is still no scratch!

jabon13

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Hate bulky cases

I use Zagg full body protector on my phone. I'm pretty careful with my phone so to me, the bulk defeats the purpose of having a slick and sexy phone like the iPhone 4.

B-Hizzy

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Favorite case!

Honestly haven't had the $$ to try as many as I'd like, but I'm pretty smitten with either the iphone bumpers or the elago s4 slim fit case! The Iphone just looks too good to keep all covered up! The bumpers do a great job of keeping the phone elevated without covering up most of the body, and the chocolate colored elago slim fit looks RIDICULOUS on shiny new white iphone 4s!

Sirsnow26

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Frogskin

By far the best cases for me... Best looking too. I have some cheap dollar cases I like too, but frogskin and case mate are my favs. Love the styles.

rlockett

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I have always used the Seido brand of case, Talked all of my co-workers into buying one. The cases ranged for ones for Blackberry's to iphones. :)

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Speck makes my favorite, the CandyShell. I feel like it's sturdy enough to handle most drops, comes in nice bright colors and works with almost every screen protector available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brad99