Want a FREE Jawbone ERA headset from TiPb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rgar3388

Jun 12, 2009
Visit site
I don't have a case because I like my phone naked. But if I had to choose a case manufacturer I'd probably go with an Incipio slider case because it's one of the least bulky and can fit almost any accessory.

gregs87

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Case Mates are great - used on my BB...but with Iphone being glass and me being an idiot, I am using an Otterbox at the moment...had one for my BB as well for working in the yard.

flipish5

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm rocking a case from Rolls Royce. Nothing but the best! (actually a cheap plastic case I got at a trade show. It's got Rolls Royce imprint though so it counts!)

Boybluegood80

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
simple. sleek. and fits like a glove... iSkin is my favorite iPhone case, they keep a clean aesthetic with design in mind and never take away from the beauty of the iPhone. :)

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
I really love my InCase iPhone cases. They are typically very sleek, unobtrusive and yet provide a nice bit of protection for the phone. I had one on my 3GS and now on my 4. :)

vapor03

Jul 24, 2009
Visit site
12 South Book Book

I have bought several Case Mate cases over the years, but after finally deciding that 12 South's Book Book for the iPhone 4 was worth trying, I am not looking back. I love good durable saddleback leather and having my phone case and wallet in one ... Awesome! Love that I can slip my phone out and use it as Jobs intended, which is how I prefer, but have great protection when I simply slip it back in the Book Book.

The Book Book just oozes style and quality. Based on the leather I used, I expect this to not only to be tremendously durable, but it will be on the few cases that gets better as it ages.

The possible iPhone design change (the thinner design thought to be the iPhone 5) scared the heck out of me. I typically buy/order my iPhone's on launch day, and the thought of giving up my Book Book was too much. I was going to wait until 12 South came out with an updated case before buying the new iPhone. Fortunately don't have to worry about that this year!

I had a Jawbone Icon ... Man I miss that little headset. Would love to win an ERA headset to replace it1

krislord

May 6, 2011
Visit site
For me it's got to be Sena Cases - The ultraslim version.

It costs $40 to get one in the UK but its by far the best leather case I've seen. For those who only need something to protect their phone whilst in a pocket its excellent. Most cases look cheap but this certainly looks better than any other I've seen.

I had one for my 3G and bought it again when the iPhone 4 came out. It was nice to see the construction had been improved between the versions.

brutal truth

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
iFrogz Luxe Lean. It's the thinnest, lightest case that doesn't take anything away from the sleak design. Just black - no funky, trying to be hip colors or wildness. It also has plenty of access for accessories.

se7en__

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Case-mate. You can find very good options for cases with lots of manufacturers, but case-mate does it with much cooler designs.

allabout17

Jul 9, 2009
Visit site
I am a big fan of my incipio feather case. It is super lightweight and yet still protects and allows the beauty of my iPhone 4S to shine through :)

jaBBu

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
That is a tough call! Otterbox for protection, Seidio or Incipio for style and Case-Mate for those that crave the ability to design one. I think I would prefer my creative side and go for Case-Mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urbanwoodsman1966