Want a FREE Jawbone ERA headset from TiPb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mthawg87

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Otterbox

I prefer Otterbox cases when I use a case. Great protection from nearly anything. Defender for my new 4s and the Reflex for the iPad 2. :D

StaticFX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I would LOVE this! Thanks for the contest!

I actually dont have a case yet, this is my first iPhone (the 4s) and i love it... and i cant seem to decide which case to get. I need a belt clip pouch style.... I am still using my BB storm pouch and it feels so wrong!!!

Anybody know a decent belt type pouch (not sideways) that has either an apple logo or no logo on it?
Thanks!!

xTG_IrOnZzZ

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Angry Birds Case

I love my angry birds case from Gear4, I bought it for my iPhone 4 and love it, but then I had to do some DIY to make it fit my 4S :p now it looks even better!

For such a cheap case at ?10 it's amazing and protects my phone and I love the pig from angry birds :p

techmom#IM

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Sena!

While sometimes I like a cheap jelly-type case just to protect my iPhone, I love putting on my Sena case - the magnetic flip keeps the screen protected and easily out of the way, and the feel of soft leather has no rivals. And it lasts forever - I'm using my 3G case with my iPhone 4. Fits well enough. Biggest problem has been color, since they offer so many.

riteshp83

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I don't use a case and have not for a while now but if I had to choose a case I would get the otter box case for the protection it provides. I have to admit I saw the demo at best buy where the guy throws it against a wall to show how durable the case it and it was pretty amazing. As a side note I would love to win the Jawbone Era as I had a Jawbone ICON up until 3 weeks ago when it was stolen presumably by the carpet shampoo guy since thats the last time I saw it and unfortunately the wife won't let me buy a new one!

RocketmanNY

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
Seidio all the way

I use a Seidio for my 3GS. Protects the phone flawlessly, is barely there thin and a nice understated 'wine'/burgundy color. Have even had complements! When I upgrade to the 4S in the next few months, will likely get a similar case from Seidio but the Case-Mate Barely There Aluminum (black) case looks way cool!

emtp563

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Mophie

I'm going to have to go with the Mophie JuicePack. I use my iPhone a lot ang like just flipping a switch to recharge the battery when my power gets low.

ynoti

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
I like Otter Box for the excellent fit and protection it offers, although I have recently ordered a Best Skins Ever skin so I can take my 4S out in the buff (the iPhone that is!).;)

chakley

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I ended up not wanting a full enclosure, so I settled for a Speck Fabshell. Onepiece, cutout for the camera is generous, and the case is more stylish than the plastic-y (toy-ish) looking cases. I like a generous cutout for the camera not only for flash concerns, but dust that collects around the edge of the cutout doesn't build up so close to the lens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urbanwoodsman1966