• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Want a FREE Jawbone ERA headset from TiPb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I use Otterbox. I have used them on my Blackberry's up to my last one the 9650 and will use them on my 4s. They are built sturdy and to last.

DJ

gatortone

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
I still prefer the Apple bumper. I like the look of it, plus, it keeps the back open to show off. I have screen protectors on both sides (and on the sides), so that's good enough for me.

Orangejulius

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I haven't yet been able to convince my wife to get one (let alone one for each of us), but the cases by Grove are incredible. Laser-etched bamboo? Seriously beautiful cases.

iPhoneInsanity

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
The LifeProof Gen 1 is my favorite case. It's waterproof, shockproof, dust proof, snow proof and really thin! It barely adds any bulk to the iPhone and it works really well! I used to go with Ballistic cases, but the LifeProof is great. Good luck everyone with the ERA!

camriokid

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Speck's Candy Shell has been my case-of-choice for all of my iPhones. Hard shell outside, and rubbery soft insides that spill out onto the rim so I can set my phone down and it makes it hard to knock off my desk or dashboard. I have dropped previous phones a few times, and suffered no damage at all. Speck is the best and they have awesome customer service too.

spk-a0574_glam001.jpg

gwhite

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
I love my Apple bumper "case". The rubberized edges give me a better grip on my 4S but it doesn't add a lot of heft or thinkness. And it still slides in and out of my pocket with ease since both sides have the glass exposed. I love it!

devoted101

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
i love my UnCommon case.. i used to use the capsule case so that i can use my iPhone dock, but I have upgraded to a universal dock and now use the UnCommon Deflector.. i love UnCommon because I like to personalize my case..

tperlmutter

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
OtterBox... specifically using a Commuter right now.

Drop my phone tons. Even fell during a 5K race once with it. Still in one piece... no screen cracks or chips.

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I use and always have used OTTERBOXES for my iPhones. I know that with the money I spend with an OTTERBOX case that it is well worth it. I have dropped my phone numerous of times and hearing that sound when it hits the ground hurts, but with the OTTERBOX it absorbs the impact.

Also, Love knowing that my money I spent on the phone is safe LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mohammadreza