Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister869

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Well, this story of LOVE (of TiPb) starts way back in December of 2008 when I first started dating my BlackBerry. She was so beautiful and way more hot than my last phone, that Motorola Q beeeach. And I so loved my BlackBerry and I would visit her at her apartment (Crackberry.com) every single day. I even came close to moving in. As i visited her apartment i started to notice a couple of her hot neighbors, Droid X (living @ Androidcentral.com), Palm Pre Plus (living @ palmcentral.com) and of course the most beautiful of all, the iPhone (living @ tipb.com). And so it went for about a year.......
Then I started to grow tired of my once beautiful BB and her fancy apartment, but alas i am faithful and so I continued on with my commitment........but I have to admit I started to visit the neighbors when she was not looking........
Then came the spring of 2010 and I hooked my brother up with his current girl, Palm Pre Plus and there was a renewed spark as we together went to visit the girls at their places. But I just could not help keeping my eyes off of that beautiful iPhone and here exquisite apartment. This went on for a couple of months and i got the courage to talk to the iPhone and we really hit it off. There was nothing not to love, and oh that apartment, was it fantastic. It had everything a man could ever want, including build in speakers playing the most beautiful music I have ever heard before (iphonelivepodcast). But there was a problem in paradise, you see, this iPhone lived out of state (ATT&T) and was only here visiting family members. And if we were ever to have a serious relationship, I would have to move from my beloved home state (Verizon) which I would and could not ever do. My heart was broken. My dream could never come true and the tension between my BB and i was growing strong, I had to leave her. And in July of 2010 I did the only thing I could do, I dumped my BB and hooked up with her neighbor Droid X, but I still longed of my dream girl, that beautiful iPhone.
My relationship with my Droid X is almost perfect and with the exception of some cheating I did on her with the iPhones cousin, iPad, I have been faithful and I really have no reason to leave her except I found out that my dream girl was moving to my state for good, please help me get my dream girl. I will do almost anything to have her.

larry5332

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Man how can I post now after Mr869's tale? Almost brought a tear to my eye! Well for my chance at the iPhone 4 here it goes. I love TiPb cause of the great articles and awesome personalities. Love to listen to the podcasts and enjoy the way you all call it like it is. Got to tell ya though, if I win it will be team pure for life with an awesome device that just works well, like my 13" Macbook and my 27" iMac. Thanks for all the great work Team TiPb!!!!!!

zeteo#IM

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
What can I say about TiPd that hasn't already been said. I listen to every broadcast and will continue to listen. Being a Canadian living in the US. I love the grammatically correct descriptions. I would love to win! If I win, it is one package for which I shall look.

BigMastadon

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Where else besides tipb can I go to hang out with a bunch of people anticipating the release of the iPhone on the most reliable network out there? Without tipb... i'd be going insane. Verizon and tipb make my life... complete... <3

tschertz01

Mar 11, 2008
Visit site
I love TiPB

I've been listening and reading to TiPB ever since it was PhoneDifferent, then The iPhone Blog and now it's latest incarnation as TiPB. And through all of those incarnations the blog has been awesome and keeps getting better all of the time. Honestly, it's the first place I check for all of my iOS related news. It doesn't hurt that Georgia and Leanna are super cute either but that's not why I love TiPB. I just think everybody works really hard to bring us the Apple-ly iOS-y news without the BS of some of the other sites. Keep up the good work.

PS My 2-year AT&T contract is up, I'm not going out of the country anytime soon, and I live in San Francisco so I think I'm the perfect candidate for a shinny new Verizon iPhone. Hope you agree :)

Love you guys.

runnergrl23

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I don't suppose I will have the most creative answer but I actually stumbled upon this forum while doing research about the phone and have found it so far to be incredibly helpful. I can't wait to get the phone and then refer back to previous posts on the cool things I can do to make it even better!

Apaczan

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I love tipb.com so much because they have the latest news on all the hot products out there, there are always a ton of feed back on products so you know what your buying before younwaste your time buying the product. This site is the best It has everything that you need to know and more, instead I used to go from one site to another to find out information I needed to know. This is a one stop shop for me, and if I don't win a verizon I phone thank you anyway for the time you have put in to building this amazing webpage, I have mentioned it to everyone, thanks again.

apuesto

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
WOW TiPb!

I wonder why i never looked for you before! all this iphone hype and a month to month contract with SPRINT is probably why -
Oooh would I love a new phone, preferably the iphone - one carrier is just like another i think - if you give me the phone, I'll let you know!
Thanks
Apuesto

bestdogever#IM

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
It's simple - a recent switch back to Mac and an evaluation of whether to get an iphone now that I can on Verizon left me with many questions.:confused: In trying to find some answers online a came across TiPb where EVERY SINGLE QUESTION WAS ANSWERED.:D

binkins

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I Love TiPb because of...let me count the ways, the most up to date news, the coolest giveaways, and best of all the forum; where fact fiction and folks unite to educate, commisurate, berate and have some fun

AO888

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Thanks!

This forum has all the best answers for my iPhone questions! I get on here everytime I have an issue or something new I want to learn! Thanks you guys! Keep up the great work!!

P0stalTek

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I've browsed 100's of I-forums since purchasing my iPad some monthes ago, and hands-down TiPb has been more helpful than all of them. I actually JUST registered my account here, but I've been reading for quite some time now :)

Thanks whether I win or not (but extra brownie points if I do :p )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sball68