Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillF

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Yes!!!!!!

My wife is on Verizon because of service and coverage, I am on AT&T because of the iPhone.

It is so wonderful that AT&T has lost control.

fcpeditor

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
TIPB is the best!!! I've been a creeper on your forums waiting for a Verizon iPhone and today is that day! You guys rock for giving one away! I've been a Apple/Mac man since 1982 and I'm ready for the iPhone now that it is FINALLY on VZW!

Keep up the good work and I'm stoked to be on this forum vs your extended family @crackberry!

ajviola

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
um...yes please

What could be better than winning a new Verizon iPhone? Winning a new Verizon iPhone from my favorite website ever! There's a reason that TiPb is the first site i visit when I get on my computer...the best and most up to date information with the greatest post-ers...thanks TiPb

jeffola

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Oh, oh, oh, me, me, me

Why not?

I go to your site a few times a day, but never registered, so I have been a long time lurker.

A Free phone, sure, why not!

h1w1nd

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
There is only one AT&T cell tower in my area and it's always "Under Repair" I live flat land and remember the days when I would get 5 bars... Not anymore!

I can't even pick up Edge most of the time and only 2 bars of 3G but it results in "call failed" every time.

Would love to switch over to Verizon and be able to call my friends and family! Thank you for the opportunity.

lbtriguy

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Yes!

I would love to get the Verizon iPhone, like many I have terrible service, I live in the Los Angeles area and my new apartment not only does it have crappy service, it has NO SERVICE which I get to see every time i pick up my phone, I have to drive at least a mile away to get any signal. I don't even have signal at work or the surrounding areas. I was told by AT&T "we don't guarantee signal indoors" it's the biggest load of crap I've ever heard. I am ready to jump ship and be able to get my calls and messages!
I LOVE this site and I get all my iphone news here first!

Grimey

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Verizon Iphone 4!!

Ok i was a Blackberry User till i finally got my act together. I've been with Verizon for 6 years. Been waiting on the Iphone forever! THis would be crazy If I had one the day it comes out! (2/11/11) This is my first theard on TiPb so lets make this count. Loving this already! haha!

anon(631408)

May 27, 2010
Visit site
TiPB is a great website to learn and understand my iPhone. I was previously a Windows phone user but your site has made me forget WM and I would love to have a Verizon iPhone 4. I need one more line for my family.

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Looking forward to the release date and will be signing up for a pre-release but a free one from here would be the post XMAS gift so far

tnations

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
I think I could live with a free Verizon iPhone. TiPb is one of my favorite sources for iPhone news. The TiPb Store is a great source of accessories.

alovejoy34

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I would love to win a Verizon iphone 4 for my hubby who is on Verizon! I have told many people about the tipb.com website because I love your site so much. I also like the insider knowlege that I use to impress my fellow iphone users!!! I hope I win...I hope I win..( clicking my heels three times):)

Status
Not open for further replies.