Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

twoeyedrob

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Begging

I've been stuck with a droid 1 on verizon for the past two years.
It's time for a change. Thanks for the chance to switch. I've been a frequent reader of the blog, very insightful when I jealously help my friends with their iPhones.

stevemac1956

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Wow

I WOULD LOVE TO WIN A VERIZON I-PHONE

I have lurked in the background of TiPb for a while. I currently have an Android phone on Verizon and have been waiting patiently for the iphone... When my Blackberry died a while back I could not wait and had to settle for the Android... I am very, very tempted to pay full boar for a new iphone but winning one would be just wonderful...

Keep up the great work TiPb

Steve

stelarr#IM

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Yesssssss

I've been waiting for this day!! Using this durn POS Android phone (im)patiently waiting for the announcement of the Verizon iPhone!!!! TiPB is the best site for all the latest iPhone and iPad happenings. It is literally the first site I check every morning. Just saying... Thanks TiPB!

anon(123795)

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I have been a CrackBerry user but am ready to make the switch. This has been my news source for the last few months. Amazing site and this would make it even better :) Good luck all!

anon4705295

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Wow, how awesome! What a great opportunity for us! I'm new to TiPb, but I've already felt welcome and this opportunity, for me or for another member of the site, makes me feel even more so.

Thanks for not only this blog, but also for this wonderful opportunity!

FedexMike

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Hey Ladies and Gents, good to read all these pretty post. If it wouldn't inconvenience anyone, I would love an awesome free Verizon iPhone. I recently got an iPad (don't think I make a ton of money either, cause I don't) and it's freakin sweet. Now to complete my arsenal with the ViPhone would be freaking sweet. Love you Georgia, Renee you rock too, Renee just stop interrupting sooooo much on the YouTube videos. Thanks TiPb.com and Renee and Georgia!!!!!!

Last edited:

jharo

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
HOLY COW!!! It's about time. I've been waiting forever for this. Should have seen me with three browser windows open and one on my phone watching the live blogs...

mlfgc

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Please save me from that camp-out line at the verizon/apple store -_-;

...& I luuuuuv me sum tipb! almost as much as a GDUB luvs a reeses! :D

Love,
GDUB (im using mlfgc cuz GDUB was invalid :/..)

bunsen

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
I am pretty sure I want this more than anyone in the whole entire world. I need a new addiction.

I still have the occasional CrackBerry relapse craving since I left them for the Robots last year. AT&T doesn't cover this vast wasteland, but now I finally have a chance to get the coveted iPhone. But avast, I'm locked into a contract and cannot afford to buy one outright. Please help me TIPB!

Thanks for being the greatest iDevice site in the galaxy and for having such an awesome contest!

stynkfysh

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
TiPb

I have been an Anti-Apple tech person since shortly after the Apple IIe. I recently bought a used iPad off Craigslist and absolutely love it so now I want an iPhone, but $ is tight. Winning an iPhone would really put the seal on me become a converted iPhone lover.

Thanks TiPb! I am an ardent Twitter follower of yours and I read your iPad articles regularly. You are truly my #1 resource for Apple stuff.

Thanks again!

arin.failing

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I wanna win!!! Haha

I love that TiPb always displays the iDevice news that I care about. A lot of the other sites I visit report on other things Mac related, that I really don't care about, because... well... I don't have a Mac. I like that I get the BIG Mac news from you guys, but you are, for the most part, dedicated to iDevices (kind of self-explanatory in the name of the site, haha).

Oh! aAnd unlike some of the haters I've seen in comments, I really enjoy reading Rene's articles. He thinks and explains things the exact way that I do. And he usually clears up any question that I had prior to reading the article.

Last edited:

isaac65

Dec 19, 2009
Visit site
Oh, my dad could totally use a new phone. I don't remember what he has now, but it's shameful. /facepalm
He needs to get with the picture and get an iPhone.

Status
Not open for further replies.