Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonjour418

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Verizon iPhone...a new dawn!

I have had Android for a while now and I would love to experience what the iPhone has to offer. I have heard great things about Apple's products and would definitely like to get my hands on it. I love Verizon and I want to see how the network handles it. All my friends with iPhones rave about Tipb, where as I have alway used Androidcentral, but I want to become a believer and move to the other side! So, please consider me for this offer as I certainly will provide my feedback!!

Thank you, future <3er of TIPB!!

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
TiPb rocks!

I love TiPb! I have a hard time not pulling up the site up at work, which is a big no-no, but its so hard to wait until I get home!

I'm so glad VZW finally got the iPhone-- competition between carriers can only benefit the consumer! Woot woot!

jm-mercer

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Would love a new Verizon iphone!!! Then I could switch from androidcentral for all my news to TiPb. Been waiting for this day for quite awhile with AT&T service being poor in my area.

sshsjd10

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'd love to win an iPhone. Right now I'm using a Fascinate on Verizon and I'm sick of the lack of software updates to fix the bugs. Time to get something that consistently works.

I read you guys everyday at least three times a day keep up the good work!

T-MoJoD

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
iPhone Verizon

HERE IS TO THE V-POWWWWWAAAAAA YEAAAAAAA !!! no but for real if i was to with the V-PowwwwwWWWWWWaaaa phone, i'd drop AT&T to so fast you'd think it was the Mike Tyson 8 second amateur knockout.

AMCarter3

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm dying for a Verizon iPhone!

I've been waiting for years literally for Verizon to become a carrier for the iPhone... and here we are! I'm glad to find this forum too. I'm sure I'm going to have questions as soon as I get my new iPhone!:D

thomberto

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'd love a verizon iPhone. I've been reading tiPb for three years just waiting for this news while I suffered with various blackberries and androids. I can't wait to join the family.

Fourcooks2000

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
A free Verizon Iphone would be awesome. I stood in line for the very first iPhone and have had 3 total. I had to cancel service every time because AT&T's network never did improve. A free phone would help with all of the
EFT's that I had to pay.

lockerc18

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Just found out about TiPb. Cool site, very well done.

Yes, add my ID to those who want to win a Verizon iPhone. My son has one on AT&T, and I can't wait to show him how one works on a REAL network.....

4Him

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Why do I want to win the Big Red iphone?

1. New member
2. Love Apple products
3. You'll convert a Blackberry user. I've been a Crackberry user for years and did not want to swap carriers to get the iphone. I want to quit doing battery pulls cause the phone freezes. I want OS upgrades that actually upgrades the OS and doesn't create more issues. I want apps that don't clash with the OS. I want a phone that plays well with my other Apple stuff. I want pinch and zoom. I want my itunes library on my phone. I want ease of use. I want to quit hearing "does your phone do this?". I want, I need, I want, I need.

Do I sound like Bill Murray yet? :D:D:D

Thanks for the chance!

eric6052

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I would really like to have a Verizon iPhone 4. Im already a Verizon customer with a Droid X. I just upgraded in August so it will be a long time before I can get an iPhone. Im a gig fan of tipb as well as crackberry and Androidcentral. Between these 3 sites its easily more than half of my web surfing. Between tipb tv and 2 podcasts every week there's alot of great content on this site.

Steve K

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Suffering for too long with a CrapBerry!

I switched from ATT to Verizon many years ago because of the constant dropped calls and refused to go back when the iPhone came out. Definitely getting an iPhone when I'm eligible. This is my first time on this site. I'll finally have a reason to visit often when my contract expires.

graphiccraze4

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Give-away! I love give-aways!! :)
AT&T was never an option in a dominated Verizon area. This is the sweetest day so far! I'm a Apple "fanboy" with the iDevices. Winning an iPhone would be a sweet deal! Another to add to the arsenal.
TiPb, I'm a big fan. Useful tips, such a great help along the way. Your my homepage every morning and I'm not looking back. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sislik