• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

justin21711

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
I love TiPB mainly because its sweet. The TiPB YouTube vids are very informative plus entertaining. Hopefully I win the Verizon iPhone. Thank you for your hard work

TPenny17

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Why TipB is the Shizzz

I can't wait to finally get my hands on MY OWN iPhone. I've been waiting 4 years to get this and TipB has given me hundreds of ways to pass the time with rumors (keeping my hopes up that someday it will happen) and iPod Touch tips and tricks that kept the entertainment flowing! You rock TipB!

iamfudge

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Staff rocks

TiPb staff is always answering questions and has the latest information on iPhone, iPads, and pretty much everything else apple.

bdonini

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Win a Verizon Iphone

I love this web site and check it all the time for the latest news and information on the iphone. I still have the 3g and was waiting to see when Verizon would offer the Iphone. Now that it's here I'm waiting for more details on the data package that they'll be offering. So I'll keep checking TiPb to find out more details as they come available. Thanks TiPb.

jw154j

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Why I love TiPb

TiPb is by far the best place to get all the information on everything Apple. I go to tipb.com first when I want any information, tips, tricks, or to the latest news on what's happening with the iPhone and iPad. Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

Oopbuddha

Aug 3, 2009
Visit site
Best giveaways ever!

Tipb has the best giveaways ever! I always come to tipb.com for my iPhone news, cuz they always have the scoop first! Keep the giveaways coming, and I'll keep posting. Forever.

99formula

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I would be thrilled to get a free iPhone! Am getting pretty tired of my Storm right about now. Am loving the forums so far, keep up the good work!

muzikmyke

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I Absolutely Love Tipb!

Tipb is the first Blog that I wake up to in the morning and the last blog that I go to bed to at night. I would love to have a Verizon iPhone so that I can also get Tipb while i'm on the go. I drive all day for work but Have a radio in my car that I can plug an iPhone into, and would love to use this Verizon iPhone to download and Listen to the Tipb Podcast in my car. I love Rene's sense of humor (Chad when I look into my sons eyes and ask, how are you doing)? That has to be my favorite line in the world lol. I really like Chad's insight and well thought out theories, and I love Georgia's Level headed and rational approach to everything tech.

You Ladies and Gents at Tipb are the Best!

~ T.M.M.

Chadwackg

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Sweet!

I've been a lurking on TiPb for a long time now. And now with this announcement today I am offically hyped. I love the fact that all my questions i have ever had about an iPhone or iPod have been answered just by searching around on this site. I look forward tobeing a verizon iPhone owner and follow the site daily for the latest news. Keep up the great work and thanks for all the hard work

Ronm3xico

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
Are you kidding me? I love TIPB because they give away Verizon iPhone 4s... that would be impeccable, I might actually have service for once.

jamesc

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
So having a Verizon iPhone would allow me to regain sleep at night (the anticipation is killing my sleep time!). I've been reading TiPB for a little over a year now on my RSS reader, and then more recently Google reader (no RSS support on MB Pro). You guys always have useful information, and today for the big announcement, you made it very easy to get the news on your live blog!

Please help me get a VZW iPhone, and regain sleep! PLEASE?

Jebadoa

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
I love TiPb because they have helped me use my iPhone to it's fullest potential. I have learned so much from this blog it's like I get a new, even better iPhone every couple of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shanefreedman